just wanted to moan

samanthajayne

Reaction score
:( today i feel so heavy down towards the bottom of my belly. feels like there is so much pressure down there and its almost impossible to walk normally. not had this before and it feels so uncomfortable and my belly is a little tender not to touch but just general bending over and moving around hurts a little. i feel like i need to wee and poo constantly. baby is ok. not as active as he would be normally but i can still feel him moving around just no big movements. also i have been pooing a lot yesterday and today and now my bum hurts and its sore and bleeding a little when i wipe it (tmi sorry) feels like i have toilet tissue burns up my bum from keep going to the loo :(

sorry there is no point to this post i'm just feeling miserable and heavy and with this warm weather and my swollen feet i feel horrible :( on the plus side i managed to get some better fitting shoes for my poor swollen feet :D and some bigger pyjamas to fit bump. i'm normally a size 14-16 in pyjamas but i've just had to buy 20-22 just to feel comfortable :( i feel so fat heavy and swollen and i can't get rid of the pins and needles in my hands :( feel like such a mess today

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maybe the babies head has moved down a bit and that what the pressure low down is- he's probabbly head butting your bladder! :lol:

Have you got piles maybe? The bleeding and pain would suggest that- I think I'm suffering from it at the moment too- I haven't been to see the docs yet but I've done some research on it- it's not too bad and you can get cream from the chemist for it.

Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Alex xxx

I think it is bubs head...as mine is engaging and my SPD has been murder!

I feel irritable and cumbersome too.

I hopeit eases for you chick :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back