Just want to cry....

Pinktink23

Reaction score
Afternoon Ladies,

Im in so much pain again... 3weeks ago was rushed to hospital shooting pains in my stomach, and the rest of it... Find out my son is head down and laying on my nerve aswell as my bladder.
Past few days have taken its toll my left hip is killing me (where is head is i think) I am losing lack of sleep, i work full time so wandering around the office is now starting to hurt. i try not to sit down too much because that hurts.

Today he must have wiggled and pushed down hard... i have water in my eyes and a lump in my throat im in that much pain... cant go home as i need the money and work are a pain in the Bum as if i dont have enough pain. I just feel so low. I dont know how to move him i tried stomping down the stairs i tried jumping ive tired leaning and rocking... hes stuck there :wall:
I have raging hormones, (whether its down to im having a boy or my body is now getting fed up) all i do is cry and my OH doesnt know what to do for me... feeling alone...

Sorry if ive depressed anyone. :hugs:xxx

Do you have a birthing ball hun? I had this problem with my LO had real trouble with my right hip it was awful but sitting on a birthing ball either just sitting or bouncing really helps I ended up having to get one to sit at my desk because sitting in a chair all day was just way too much!

Your work have a legal requirement to help you out here too!

Do you have a birthing ball hun? I had this problem with my LO had real trouble with my right hip it was awful but sitting on a birthing ball either just sitting or bouncing really helps I ended up having to get one to sit at my desk because sitting in a chair all day was just way too much!

Your work have a legal requirement to help you out here too!

work havent been very helpful with the pregnancy, they have been running this company for 30years yet never had a pregnant woman so they are confused. but that doesnt help me.

No havent got a ball i might have to get one, or see if any of my mates who just had their babies have a ball... its just so painful i know i prob sound really silly as most of the ladies in the last Tri are gettin pains down to the birthing stages but i feel lost. I love my boy so much but just wish he would shift it for me.... lol xxx

I recommend you ask your mw to refer you for physio hun. My spd wasn't recognised til I was 39 weeks and I was crying nearly every day with the pain, I'm not saying you've got it or anything just don't wait as long as I did to get insistent that they help you

Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxx

I recommend you ask your mw to refer you for physio hun. My spd wasn't recognised til I was 39 weeks and I was crying nearly every day with the pain, I'm not saying you've got it or anything just don't wait as long as I did to get insistent that they help you

Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxx

Thanks babe, I have 2weeks until i see my midwife and ill talk to her and see what she says... see if she can tell me if his head is still there... or if its something else... Etc... I prob will need Physio anyways as when im driving my clutch leg hurts to lift it up.... Not a good sign.

Thank you... Hope your ok?! xxxxx:)

I'm fine now I've given birth thanks hun, pains don't always disappear straight away but I seem to have been lucky *touch wood* and apart from the c-section bit I am pain free xxxxxxx

I'm fine now I've given birth thanks hun, pains don't always disappear straight away but I seem to have been lucky *touch wood* and apart from the c-section bit I am pain free xxxxxxx

Well your lucky on that one. I hope that it happens for me aswell i can keep everything crossed to pray for no pain after... Congrats on your boy though he is gorgeous.... Im sure the C Section pain will go soon enough... :) xxxx wishing you a speedy recovery xxxxx

Ahh sorry to hear you're in so much pain hun, dunno if this will work guess it depends if it is baby and not SPD, but a couple of weeks ago my LO was really pushing into my bladder, almost felt like she was grabbing hold of it and using it as a stress ball lol, so i got a huuuuge pillow and shoved it under my arse and as i put it "tipped her out of my pelvis" and it worked, i didnt get those horrible electric shock feelings anymore after that :) xx

Ahh sorry to hear you're in so much pain hun, dunno if this will work guess it depends if it is baby and not SPD, but a couple of weeks ago my LO was really pushing into my bladder, almost felt like she was grabbing hold of it and using it as a stress ball lol, so i got a huuuuge pillow and shoved it under my arse and as i put it "tipped her out of my pelvis" and it worked, i didnt get those horrible electric shock feelings anymore after that :) xx

Yeah its an awful pain but it isnt all the time... he will wiggle then ill get the shooting pain... i dont mind him get comfortable but really to hurt me theres no need. lol... I will try this when i get home... i ran down the stairs at work the afternoon and it moved him haha.. i thought :dance: whoop ive cracked it... then he moved again now wont move... lol... hes no doubt :nap: on my bladder... must be comfy haha... Thanks sweetie though really appreciate the advise :) xxxx hope you and lil one is fine... xxxx

worth trying anything really isnt it just for some let up lol! Little monkeys already arent they! And yeah me and LO are great apart from when i need to walk quite far and then gravity takes over and the feeling that i am gonna pee myself is at its worst lol! The joys of pregnancy hey! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back