Just want a sign.....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
that something is going to happen before Christmas!!!! I know I haven't been evicting for long but come on Albert give me some hope! I'm in so much pain :(

Thought my luck was in with dtd this morning til OH went back to bloody sleep again :roll:. Trying not to make it too obvious yet but when he came home last night he was telling about his day, I tried to look interested for all of 10 minutes and then just said to him "shut up and show me your willy" :shock: :D. Even I'm not normally that forward so it must be a hormone thing pmsl, he didn't unfortunately he just walked off blushing lol

Oh and if Dribbly Dave next door tells me AGAIN I have to give birth on his birthday which is 23rd April I'm going to run him over xxxxxxxxxx

HAHAHAHA "show me ya willy" ... i envisage a panic stricken OH coming in of an evening, peeking round doors, avoiding eye contact from his sperm stealing woman! x

Honestly you'd think I'd asked him to cut his own arm off or something lol. He's still a bit sheepish this morning lol

Lol I know the final stretch feels horrible and dead uncomfy my other half would if bitten ur hand if u'd of asked him to get his willy out! (It's not exactly the most comfy thing to do and I'm never in the mood with harry constantly squirming) just have to think albert will make his arrival soon xxxx

I know the feeling hun. If I keep screaming at my bump to get out that'll be his first words. I am torn between dtd and being in pain. Not sure which has the most impact at the moment on my mood!!!!!!!! God what a wimp tell hi to man up and drop them!! x

I've held off dtd for about 5 weeks in the hope that he wouldn't be able to resist when the time comes. I think I just frightened him lol. Maybe the straightforward approach isn't the way to go

And yeah the squirming is off putting I must admit lol

Me and mark haven't done it for probably about the same cuz he thought he was gonna hurt him last time ( he got a bit too excited! Lol ) but he can't seem to keep his hands off me atm but I tell him to go away, it really freaked him out the first time harry kicked when we were DTD I've never seen him move so quick! Lol

Hahahahaha my OH doesn't seem to notice or if he does he doesn't say anything. I just have to make sure I don't start laughing cos it's not good form really is it pmsl

i have been attempting to dtd this last couple wks, and at one point i was just laughing my head off during it which didnt help the mood, and last night i said it needs to be done and he got upset that he feels like it is too mechanical and i dont even attempt foreplay- hello, have u seen the size of me and how little energy i have. do i look like i have time for that?
think he is feelin all used lol, but i keep reminding him that after baby is out he wont get it for a while so despite me not enjoying it that often at moment, he should try to lol

Lol, I got the "I am not a machine" lecture the other day. I keep reminding him that he'll get 2 weeks off work which is slightly helping and that it only took the once to get our boy in there it might only take once to get him out :D

I'll attack him later when he comes home

Aw hun :hug:

Try not to get worked up about it all. It might make Bertie less likely to make an early appearance.

Lol @ the show me your willy thing though.

Tor if I'd ever had any self respect I'd have lost it at that moment lol

When I told oh the other day that I wanted to try sex his face lit up and I've never seen him run so fast upstairs to the bedroom xx

I'm gonna have to pester felipe if I want a bit of slap and tickle. I don't think he's attracted to me very much right now :(

It's a good job I cba or I'd be put out lol

I gave my OH a cuddle and a kiss last night and he said "I know what you are up to madam, stop being a letch!!!" ..... Then i went for the direct approach (similar to show me your willy) and he said "sorry honey I've got a headache, plus I don't want our little one to come yet because I'm busy at work".

Is he for real....? Seriously this man will have problems in a few weeks when he is gagging for it and I'm 'tired' - ultimate payback. :D

Ohhhhhh I forgot to add that he said he'd get me a rampant rabbit it that would help..... I think he was actually serious!!!! :rofl:

Lol :D revenge is so sweet

Got period pains and pressure low down, a little bit stingy if I am honest like having a full bladder, but it's nothing *sigh* am bouncing on my ball before going for lunch with mum and dad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back