A conflict of interests

BabyBrain

Reaction score
So, OH is stressing out that in 30 odd days LO will be here and we still have so much to get ready. The bedroom storage is only half done, we still have to decorate that room and get all of Albert's stuff out of storage and set up. He admitted to me last night that he really hopes Albert goes over due......

I on the other hand am secretly stock piling stuff to get him out at least on his due date as I have seriously had enough now. I'm bouncing on my ball like a nutter, got a very funny look from a neighbour walking past yesterday as all he could see through the window was my head bobbing up and down lol. In 2 weeks I can really get going on it and fully plan to do so.

And will I feel bad for Daddy if Albert comes at 39 weeks? Noooooooooooo :D xxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think men quite understand how it feels.

You try all you want, and maybe push him along to put it all together!

to ben honest hun i dont blame you wanting to get him out sooner than later, mark came home and found me on all 4's scrubbing the floor the other day in order to get him to shift. i know we all love being pregnant but i'm tired now and i would like to see me feet once in a while and be able to sleep comfortably without someones feet in my ribs! xxx

ah i kinda feel the same, but then part of me wants him to come near his due date instead, because i still have clothes to wash, finishing touches to the room, and i want a little time to just relax on my own before motherhood comes, so i just keep telling myself that i need to try and remember that he will come when he is ready and i just gotta deal with it if its early, on time or late lol. Doesnt mean i wont start trying to help him if he is late tho lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back