Just thought id share my bargin

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I went to asda earlier on and the tommee tippee electronic steriliser (the one that stays sterile for 24hrs) was £25, so i pick one up. I went into boots and toys r us and it was £43 and £55. So thought id share my bargin just incase some of you ladies still need to get one, its well worth it and comes with 1 bottle, a dummy and teat tongs x x

Gotta love a bargain! I got the same steriliser but when it was on offer with the bottle warmer and bottles and teats and milk dispenser and bottles brushes etc Reduced from £120 to £60 - result! x

Gotta love a bargain! I got the same steriliser but when it was on offer with the bottle warmer and bottles and teats and milk dispenser and bottles brushes etc Reduced from £120 to £60 - result! x

That offer was incredible I got the same one, every thing u need BARGIN - baby r us
but I had to ask behind desk as they had moved them all n wasn't on display in shop so if it wasn't for hearing it on here I would of missed out, I'd have a look in babys r us to see if they still got em an reserve one n pick it up x

Weird, Just seen this offer in an Asda - Baby & Toddler event magazine that I got in the post.
Bargain! xxx

I might get it as well, thanks for posting!

Weird, Just seen this offer in an Asda - Baby & Toddler event magazine that I got in the post.
Bargain! xxx

Have they got a baby n toddler event on again now at asda or one comin up x

Thanks M2A, I will have a look for it I think :) xxx

Babys r us has the same sterilizer, bottle warmer with 10 bottles for 55 pound! That's a bargin as the bottles alone are worth that!

I already have bottles that I bought last time and I never used a bottle warmer with adam so as much as its a good deal, it would of been a waste of money for me to get that one x x

Excellent bargain M2A

Any idea how long the event is on for?

I will have a look when I get back from my holidays (mid May)

Thanks for sharing.

:)

Think its about the 15th May but does say still stocks last hunny, but they do normally have a few throughout the year so im sure there will be another one before we are due x x

Ahhh thats a shame, the 15th is the day I arrive back. I seen the event advertised on the telly and I was thinking normally the big supermarkets do it a couple of times a year.

Its defo a good idea to stock up on these sorts of bargains though, it makes all the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back