Bargin Steriliser

Keely

Reaction score
Hi

I got a new steriliser at weekend (my last was second hand) and thought i would share my bargin with you preggers ladies so hopefully you can get the same bargin

In my boots the Tomme Tippee digital Steam steriliser was reduced from £40 to £20, with £16.50 worth of free bottles inside!!

I really like it too, it is soooo quick and fit LOADS of bottles, even my big doctor brown ones, much more then the avent steriliser.

Hope you all have the same offer in your Boots. (dont forget to get your points!! hehe)

Keely xxx

CANT GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Rang EVERY Boots round here today after trying our local one...all sold out. I REALLLLLLY want one :cry:

prob a silly question... but i looked online n never seen it... is it an instore offer only? :think:

Ifound it online but it was full price..Hmmm **stomps off into corner to have a massive strop*** :shakehead:

zoe c said:
Ifound it online but it was full price..Hmmm **stomps off into corner to have a massive strop*** :shakehead:

ooh so it is tht 1 then, i wasnae sure if it was the same 1 as its full price online, will go 2 boots 2mo n not leave till i get 1 :twisted:

Even my quivering lip didnt phase the Boots staff!!!
I saw them full price in Tescos too, but want a half price one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Stamps foot)
Good luckxx

oh sorry zoe, i got your hopes up now!!

yes i think it is an instore only offer. xxx

Right tracked it down in to Tescos £39.99 and was about to but it but a girl stopped me and said it was cheaper in Argos! Fantastic I said, erm not she said...she said she had had two of them and returned them both as the "didnt sterilse the bottles properly!!"

I am confised now, had really set my heart on it, anyone else had probs with this brand??

Got some Tommy Tippee bottles half price on Asda at weekend £2.00 for two reduced from £6, so I was rather pleased with them, made up for the fact I didnt get the sterilser when it wa son offer.....

Hi

I had that steriliser but I got rid of it because it always seemed to go on for longer than the time it was supposed to (can't remember how long the cycle is supposed to be now cos this was about 5 months ago I got rid of it) and I read and re-read the instructions to make sure I was putting it on right.

I also hated having to de-scale it - what a pain! So I got the Avent microwave steriliser instead and that's been fab... 8 mins (if you have a more powerful microwave it can be done in 6 mins).

However, I breastfeed so I've only used it for sterilising my pump, the odd bottles, dummies and weaning stuff.

Next time I'll get a cold water steriliser - I think that's a great system as you have stuff ready whenever you need it and only have to change the water every 24 hours.

Lucy

Lucy said:
Next time I'll get a cold water steriliser - I think that's a great system as you have stuff ready whenever you need it and only have to change the water every 24 hours.

Lucy

I cant stand the smell of these!! :puke:
Mine is still fine, no problems yet.

All steam sterilisers need de scalling though, and its only one cycle with some lemon stuff in.

xxxx

keely said:
All steam sterilisers need de scalling though, and its only one cycle with some lemon stuff in

Only the electronic steam sterilisers with heating elements need de-scaling, the microwave ones don't need de-scaling (they just need a good scrub now and again to make sure limescale doesn't build up if you live in a hard water area).

The lemon stuff sounds nice - I used the Mothercare de-scaling sachets and it smelt like a really strong horrible vinegar!

Lucy

I got one!! I got one!!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

Scoured evewhere yesterday and NEARLY bought it for £40 in Mothercare but something made me put it back.......went to Ikea today and while I was there popped into Toyr R Us and there is was reduced to £24.97!!!!!

I was jumping up and down with excitement!!! With the money I saved, got some ther essentials, top n tail bowl, teats, dummies etc so I am delighted!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back