just stressed myself out even more...

katie05

Reaction score
by doing another pregnanct test (im 7wks) and it was lighter than one a did a couple of weeks ago. :wall: Just a tad lighter but still, thats not right is it? And it was my 1st pee. Ohh im worried now. :(

no don't worry, after getting some stainng after over exercising at the gym i retook the test at 7 weks as well. I am afriad i don't remember if it was lighter or the same, but hell a positive is a positive.

sandi

With my last pregnancy i took test after test and one week it was alot lighter than the other ones i took, so i got really worried but all was fine. i think it depends on how much stuff is in the test or something (well so i was told), try not to worry yourself hun (i know easier said than done)

Don't worry about this, i was testing twice a day right up to being 8 weeks and my tests were getting much lighter so i was terrified but i mentioned it to my midwife who sent me straight for a scan (live in a rural area so scanner is never busy) and my bean was fine. they say that different tests have different amount of ink on them the levels of HCG in your urine are different depending on what you have drank or eaten etc etc so in the end i just put the tests away. as my midwife said a test can not tell you how pregnant you are its either a yes or a no. If your not in any pain or bleeding that is a good sign mention it to your midwife if you are worried but i honestly would put them away i've been a lot less stressed since i have.

But i know its easier said than done :hug:

Take Care

LMP x

Thank you ladies, i swear i think about it every second of the day and thats with a 2 year old! I rang my midwife and told her (this was the 1st time i spoke to hear). Anyway she is sending me for a scan at the end of the week. Ill be 7.5 weeks then. Should they beable to see it then?

Im just going to be devastated if they say nothings there now. :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back