Just Started Trying...

KW10

Reaction score
This is mine and my boyfriends first month of actively trying. Ive been ovulating from Monday till tomorrow and any help would be greatly appreciated. I might be being totally ridiculous but this evening ive had a lot of cramping and i sneezed really hard earlier on n afterwards I had a really bad pain in my lower abdomen on the right side, just by sneezing???? I may be being really silly thinking that maybe this is something so to those who are more experienced, words of advice would be lovely :) Thanks xx

what tools are you using to measure your ovulation? if you ovulated on Monday, then you wont still be ovulating. You usually get a LH surge for 2 days, this hormone encourages the ovaries to release an egg (ovulation). Then you have a small space of time to get the spermies to that egg! but 7 days is a bit long.

Me and my husband have been trying for ages and we was in middle of moving from where we used to live to where we are now and when we moved I had 1 period and month later found out I was pregnant but I had been etting my new place in order and werent really thinking about it and it helps if the man relaxes to as because before we moved my husband was very edgy and werent relaxing but as soon as we had settled he relaxed more and must have worked as im 21 weeks and 2days pregnant now. hope this helps so just relax and let nature take its course so to speak

Me and my husband have been trying for ages and we was in middle of moving from where we used to live to where we are now and when we moved I had 1 period and month later found out I was pregnant but I had been etting my new place in order and werent really thinking about it and it helps if the man relaxes to as because before we moved my husband was very edgy and werent relaxing but as soon as we had settled he relaxed more and must have worked as im 21 weeks and 2days pregnant now. hope this helps so just relax and let nature take its course so to speak

--

I had taken 2 tests last week and they were BFP's

To my utter dismay, I took a test today and its BFN.. and no periods (1 week post period date already) and no periods yet.... what's cooking? any replies?

Not really been doing it properly, I just found an ovulation calculator on the internet and done it through that, n it said the days i would have for ovulation. Any help would be greatly appreciated because im really new with this. Thanks

get yourself some OPK's (ovulation predictor kits), you can get cheapies of Amazon. And start checking your cervical mucus. When you are due to ovulate your mucus changes, and becomes more like raw egg white, or slippery and stringy. And OPK's will tell you when you have your LH surge (up to 2 days before ovulation) so as soon as you get a positive start having sex!

or follow the SMEP plan which is what i did. Start going at it on cycle day 8, then every 2nd night until you get a positive OPK. Then bed every night for 3 nights, miss a night then do it again.

worked for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back