Just started a pregnancy journal and i cannot stop blubbing!

Little miss pink

Reaction score
OMG I have finally got round to starting a pregnancy journal (and there is a lot of catching up to be done) but i'm making slow progress because i just cannot stop blubbing when i go through the last 20 weeks or so!

Is this hormones do you think !! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Whats happening to me!! :shock: Usu ally i'm quite tough when it comes to stuff and like the other day i burnt my hand and usually i would just brave it out but i turned into a blubbering wreck my OH found it very amusing because he knows i like to be tough and strong and he was laughing saying "oh are you crying" and i was saying "no its the baby crying so i have to cry" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What is going on with me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Any tips on how to get a grip!!

LMP x

No tips on how to get a grip hun, all i can say is that these hormones have a lot to answer for.
Also to be fair writing it is going to be highly emotional anyway, just thinking about everything and things....... the reason why i am not going to write one, well not online anyway, i have a lil book for babs to read when he/she is older about how emotional i am and things....... Kinda a big long letter

Do what i do just cry, lately i think im enjoying crying, its all i do.

Just go with the hormones! I am a bit of a blubber naturally but the flood gates have opened now! Last night I stood up from the couch to go for a wee and I fell back onto the couch, this ended with me in floods of tears with the OH trying not to laugh at me! :roll:

xjoann said:
Just go with the hormones! I am a bit of a blubber naturally but the flood gates have opened now! Last night I stood up from the couch to go for a wee and I fell back onto the couch, this ended with me in floods of tears with the OH trying not to laugh at me! :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm sorry but really made me smile becuase i can relate to exactly that kind of thing. My toothpaste fell of the sink so i frustratedly picked it back out and slammed it one the side of the sink and it fell in again so i started crying

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh crikey hormones are wonderful things arn't they :roll:

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14