just some advice

louise280981

Reaction score
today i have had a really bad headache so have just been relaxing out of the sun and drinking plenty but i have also been getting bright yellow dots in front of my eyes is this something to worry about?? blood pressure? or just tiredness
many thanks

I'm not sure but my MIL gets migranes and she says they begin with spots in front of her eyes. Hope you are feeling better. x

is your headache better today hun?

Do you have your scan next week? Or am I imagining things? xx

might be worth checking this with midwife it can bea sign of high bp but that doesnt tend to kick in till a little later but you never know hopeyour feeling better

Probably got a light migraine, With the heat and sun at the moment ive been getting loads of nasty ones. Dark quiet room and lots of sleep!

thanks loves im feeling loads better today touch wood think he was a case of a really bad headache xx

rhino horn my scans on thursday 2pm :dance: whens yours? got to be strong and make sure i stay team yellow xx

thanks loves im feeling loads better today touch wood think he was a case of a really bad headache xx

rhino horn my scans on thursday 2pm :dance: whens yours? got to be strong and make sure i stay team yellow xx

Mines a week on Tuesday, we're staying team yellow too. I'm hoping I will be able to feel baby move properly though before then as I think I have only felt occasional movements.

Bet you can't wait for Thursday xx

Mines a week on Tuesday, we're staying team yellow too. I'm hoping I will be able to feel baby move properly though before then as I think I have only felt occasional movements.

Bet you can't wait for Thursday xx

yeah the counts downs began and just wanna know everything is ok!! not feeling great movement here either which makes you worry even more!!
glad im not the only one staying team yellow x

i've actually been really lucky as I have to see the obstetrician and every time I see him he has scanned me so I have had 4 scans now plus twice I have heard the heartbeat, so I know baby is alive and kicking... I'm just worried cos I am on medication for other medical probs I have which could hurt the baby, so this scan is the big one. I have to keep everything crossed that baby will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back