Anyone else feeling as ill as they were in Tri 1?

yorksmummy

Reaction score
As the title really. I am still being sick some mornings, I am permanently tired, suffering with headaches (don't think they're blood pressure related, just tiredness etc) and I have 24 hour indigestion. Never felt this bad with my previous pregnancies......... Really getting me down.

Really feel for you hon, I'm still knackered all the time and still sick most mornings, then once a week I'm sick 5-6 times in a day, resigned to the fact I'll be like this till the end :(
Are you drinking enough water cos sometimes the headaches can be caused by dehydration?

Thanks Bunnykins, I have increased my fluid intake to see if that helps. It's the indigestion that I am finding the hardest, so uncomfortable and something I have not suffered with when not pregnant, I think I'll soon be taking out shares in Gaviscon!!

As the title really. I am still being sick some mornings, I am permanently tired, suffering with headaches (don't think they're blood pressure related, just tiredness etc) and I have 24 hour indigestion. Never felt this bad with my previous pregnancies......... Really getting me down.

sick if i dont wear sea bands, bad headaches every day, always tired, heatburn and indegestion and now a uti

Oh Roxane you definitely win lol!!! What a nightmare. Luckily I've never had a UTI and I the sickness is car and hunger related. (not that I can eat anymore than I aready do!?!). It's been suggested it's a boy putting me through the ringer as my girls were much easier pregnancies than this...............

I'm not being sick anymore, but feel constantly exhausted and regularly get that 'hangover' feeling despite not touching alcohol since last November! I thought you're supposed to be more energetic in the second trimester but I definitely have not been! I've been getting awful back pain too which probably doesn't help. x

Thanks Bunnykins, I have increased my fluid intake to see if that helps. It's the indigestion that I am finding the hardest, so uncomfortable and something I have not suffered with when not pregnant, I think I'll soon be taking out shares in Gaviscon!!

Have you tried asking your midwife for a gaviscon prescription then you can get it for free?

I am going to see her this week so I will mention it to her, seemed silly to take up a doctors appointment for it so will see of she can prescribe it. Thanks.

Oh Roxane you definitely win lol!!! What a nightmare. Luckily I've never had a UTI and I the sickness is car and hunger related. (not that I can eat anymore than I aready do!?!). It's been suggested it's a boy putting me through the ringer as my girls were much easier pregnancies than this...............

with my daughter i had lots of issues too, was really ill for 17 weeks lost alot of weight with sickness couldnt keep anything down, as was also that ill and in so much pain they thought it was ectopic

this time i had bleeding, then they thought a blighted ovum as sac was empty, then i was taken to hospital for hypermesis as well lol, hopefully find out in 14 days what im having

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back