Just rung labour ward

get yourself up and about and walking around, have a bounce around on your ball, have a curry for lunch... could still be the start of something!

Ive got my fingers crossed for you huni!!

Have a bath! I always say that lol

good luck :hug:

well its mostly stopped now, the odd pain but nothing significant :wall: im really angryat my body right now

really fooking hate my body right now, why do that to me its cruel :cry:

Mel&Bean said:
really fooking hate my body right now, why do that to me its cruel :cry:

awww hun I know but bubs will come when ready. It might be a start of things tho?? how are you feeling apart from the contractions???

I thought you might be my darling... my msn been stupid as well so I cant get on :( i knew thats how u would be feeling after this cause I know how fed up you are. Im sure it wont be long you know??? xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

just having some more pain but its not contractions, its all over my bump thouhg, no runs or feeling ill, just pain what you think :think:

:hug: Ohh hun Ihope its your body gearing up for labour, it certainly sounds like it.

Get in the bath and see if it increases them, if it is early labour it will help kick them off :hug:

Getting more painful but not more regular, maybe its because baby is back to back?? Im not sure, maybe im just reading too muh into things

Tasha20 said:
:hug: Ohh hun Ihope its your body gearing up for labour, it certainly sounds like it.

Get in the bath and see if it increases them, if it is early labour it will help kick them off :hug:

I agree! It definately sounds like your body is getting ready I hope it's real soon for you I really do :hug: :hug:

Mel&Bean said:
Getting more painful but not more regular, maybe its because baby is back to back?? Im not sure, maybe im just reading too muh into things

I think that's the reason why some women get irregular contractions because of a back to back baby :think: Mine were irregular and she was back to back.

Good luck :hug:

Well that give me some hope, thanks hun. Hope was back to back and i had irregular contractions, these are more like period pains but im hoping the middy will check me out when i see her tomorrow x

still no contractions but pains are pretty bad now, still not regular :cry:

My first contractions felt like period pains, and having a bath regulated them :)

you just love your baths dont you lou, i may try a bath again later if they get stronger again, they have eased again :roll:

Mel&Bean said:
you just love your baths dont you lou, i may try a bath again later if they get stronger again, they have eased again :roll:

lol I know! Its just that when you ring the maternity unit at the start of labour they will tell you to have a bath. It really does regulate contractions (plus you go to the hospital nice and clean too!) :wink:

Have a bath now, go on you know you want to :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back