Just realised I'll be going soon...

PrincessPeanut

Reaction score
I've just been browsing around and just noticed that Tri 2 is only til 26 weeks which means I'll be heading over there in just over 3 weeks time. I don't want to leave all you girls. I love being in here with you all.

Tri 3 is full of really pregnant women who are going to be giving birth soon and I don't feel like that yet :( I'll be on my lonesome.

Please don't make me go!! :cry:xxx

Oh don't go yet! Suppose we're only a few weeks behind you tho so you won't be on your own for long!

I've not even looked in their forum yet, I'm scared too. It means things are getting closer and I don't know if I'm ready!! In fact, no, I know I'm not ready to get that close!
I've still got 3 weeks to go, so I'll hopefully get my head around it by then.... I hope....:shock:
I'm starting to slightly freak out a little bit that I'm actually pregnant!!! :ignore:

Whatever you do, don't go to postnatal section!

See I'm gonna have to go have a look now.... I can't not..... :p lol xxx

Whatever you do, don't go to postnatal section!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shock:

Why did you make me do that? I just opened that forum read the first few titles of posts and ran out of there as fast as I could click the mouse button!!!

Anyone want to cook this baby for me? xxx

I'm heading over the week before you I think so Ill be there you won't be on your own! We can panic together lol!!! I've started nipping in and reading a few posts to acclimatise myself before the big move lol!!!

Bunnykins, please keep tight hold of my hand.... !!!
I sat at my desk earlier and had to stop myself from crying in panic!!
Think I'm gonna go mental when I get home and OH is there and asks how my day has been!

I think he's under the illusion i'm fine, calm and confident about this baby and taking it all in my stride. I'm now officially bricking it! xxxx

I told my oh I am petrified, I feel like denial is the best option for now?

I've been noseying in tri 3 a few times, it still seems a life time away to me and none of the posts have yet to have any relevance to me! I like looking at the bumpy pics tho! I'm def not looking in the postnatal section now lol!

Lol I'll hold your hand! I had a mw apt today and she was talking about birthplans and did oh want to cut the cord! We both freaked out, its like Erm don't want to think about that yet!!!!!

Just found our last holiday vid on the laptop and watched it, a very debauched hol to Hong Kong to celebrate 2009/2010 new year eve, couldn't get over how carefree we were, its given me a pang of doubt that I actually want to change my life and have a baby, started packing I want my old life back!!!! Then baby kicked me and I'm back to being in love with him again, but boy what I wouldn't give to just be able to fly off on hols just me and oh no responsibilities one last time lol!!

*packing should have read panicking! Can't bloody type today!!!

Princess, we can go together. am due to move over on 30th, pretty sure our dates are close. Don't want to go on my own, you're right, it is properly scary! Tri 3 is for heavily pregnant ladies with bumps that are soon to become babies.

Starting to freak out a bit about "the birth" it seemed so far away, then had a scare over the weekend and now seems like it's getting closer and closer far quicker than I thought

I'm starting to get really scared about giving birth, I hadn't really thought about it too much before now. The thought of tearing down there is freaking me right out! xx

I'm starting to get really scared about giving birth, I hadn't really thought about it too much before now. The thought of tearing down there is freaking me right out! xx
I know, i am with you. Tbh i would rather get a planned c-section :roll:

Never panic about giving birth we are women... we are made this way :) Its the most amazing experience any human being will ever go through! Its impossible to describe it to someone who hasnt given birth..
think of it like this: Its just one day.. but it will be the most rewarding, loving, emotional moment of your life!! Im welling up just thinking about when i had my beautiful girls :D even though my situation was shitty.. nothing ruined my moment :) ask any mother!

My sister went through so much with her daughters birth.. yet just 4 months later they successfully concieved again! WILLINGLY! shes due in august and shes very excited even though she had so many problems with her first..

I promise you, there is nothing to worry about.. as long as u push when ur supposed to.. stop when told.. and pant when you need to... you wont tear or anything. Im a very small built girl.. was a size 6 when i fell preg at 17 with my first.. she was 7lb6 and i got a small graze with her even after pushing for an hour...
my second i was a size 8 at 20 (preg for both 18th and 21st lol) and my daughter was 7lb5 and as i knew what i was doing i got her out in 3 big pushes with not a mark!
I wish i went to antenatal classes with my first, so i would have known what to do... would have made it alot easier for me lol!!

You are still allowed to post here in 2nd im sure noone will mind or grass you up to admin lol!
I reply to threads in 1st and 3rd too as ive been there before and its feels good to reassure people who are going thru what u went thru :)

:D xx

I know, suppose we'll just need to wait and see what happens nearer the time!

When you mentioned earlier I couldn't help but have a look in the post natal section and it's terrified me xx

Last edited:
I know, i am with you. Tbh i would rather get a planned c-section :roll:

Sod that! Thats one of my fears! My second was in distress half way through labour and i panicked so much that id need to be cut open! They thought of it freaks me out so much!!!! being awake while someone cuts u open and dragging ur baby out by its head... id hate it!! hope i dont offend anyone with this.. just i have a huge phobia!!!

I promise you, there is nothing to worry about.. as long as u push when ur supposed to.. stop when told.. and pant when you need to... you wont tear or anything. Im a very small built girl.. was a size 6 when i fell preg at 17 with my first.. she was 7lb6 and i got a small graze with her even after pushing for an hour...

:D xx

Thanks hun, that's so reassuring. I've prob just been listening to too many horror stories. I think it's more the recovery rather than the actual birth that's scaring me most! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back