Just realised how big this forum is

laetitia85

Reaction score
:shock:

Do you realise that when you type 'pregnancy forum' in google this is the first site that comes on...

And do you realise that this forum has over 4700 members??

And so you realise that for every member we lose we gain probably about 5 more!

Also, look at the amount of articles there are - almost 643,000!!! you spammers!!! :rotfl:

Just the amount of people who log on each day amazes me.

Do you also realise that EACH section on the forum is active!! there are new posts everyday!

THANK YOU LauraB AND ALL THE MODS FOR SUCH A GREAT FORUM!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE PREGNANCY FORUM!!! :cheer: :dance: :clap: :clap:

yeah what would we do without it lol

I found this forum by typing www.pregnancyforum.co.uk into the address bar, I didn't use google or anything.

I thought hmm what do i want, I want a pregnancy forum. Wonder if anyone has registered pregnancyforum.co.uk... oh it appears they have... I'll join this one then :rotfl:

Don't know what I would have did without it.

Anytime I need support or advice there is always someone here to help.

A MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL. XXX

yea google is my friend its how i found this forum and left the yank one. plus this is better and has people from my neck of the woods. no offense to any yanks using this forum i love yanks :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: but love devonians more :wink:

anyway i dont spam :wink:

ark at your postcount :rotfl:

yea i have to admit get rod of the imbecils which their gone and this has been a beter place not that i noticed any bitching.

so next after halloween its what do u want for xmas? lol

its actually easy to get your site to appear at top of google :rotfl: all mine do.

cant remember how i come across this forum now, was too long ago, before there was even a chat room lol

Hi

I agree ide be lost without this forum who would i go to for advice??

Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back