Just not sure

Elysgirl

Reaction score
Hi
Im 11 days late, with sore boobs and every now and then i get cramping which really hurts but only lasts for about min (sometimes i just have to move and i get the cramps). I dont think i have any other symptoms. Part of me wants to take a test but i have been told in the past that the chances of me ever getting pregnant are a million to one. So im scared to test cause in someways not knowing is better then getting a BFN. I have been under a little bit of stress recently although this was actually after my period was due. Im just not sure what to think.

Hi

My advice to you would to take a test, then if you do get the BFN then make an appointment to see your GP as it maybe something else.

Good Luck with everything.

Donna x

I know that feeling of not wanting to test just to have a few more days of believing that it might actually have happened :hug: I was exactly the same with my first. Are your cycles usually quite regular though, or have you been this late before? Your symptoms do sound very promising though - and some people don't get many more symptoms or any until a few weeks later. Fingers crossed for you x

I agree with the other girls! Take a test. I hate seeing BFN but you still have a chance until AF shows and there's always another month and it might be worth talking to your GP about it! Good luck! x

:test: hun its the only way that you will know. i hope that you get the result that you want.x

:test: :poas: at least you will know the result then and if it is :bfn: you can always wait a week and see what happens you never know! your not out till the :witch: gets you hun x

Yep, definitely test! I was exactly the same as you, I had my head completely in the sand and would rather have been ignorant than take a test, although probably for different reasons! It took me two weeks to pluck up the courage to do it, but those two weeks were awful, not knowing if I was pregnant or not. I don't know what worried me more, seeing BFP or BFN, but I figured I had to know either way as the stress of not doing the test was getting worse and worse and it was constantly in the back of my mind.

The relief of actually doing the test (and it took me a while!) was immense, and I'm now very happy having had a month or so to really get my head around things.

Take the test - you will feel so much better for knowing one way or the other, I hope you get the result you're looking for, good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back