Just need to rant!

SoBroody

Reaction score
Think I'm actually going insane with WTT!!

One of my friends announced she's pregnant and I'm the first person she's told which is lovely!

The annoying thing is she wasn't trying - had no intention of becoming pregnant at all!!

I'm chuffed for her, and she's really happy about it, but my heart sunk a little as I would love to be in her situation.

I know it's sensible to wait - me and OH would like another holiday + some savings -
waiting is just really difficult!!!

:wall2::wall2:

Hey yes it def is difficult! Even though your sensible head tells you it's ok and you are right to be waiting there's still that nagging disappointment/jealousy that its not you announcing a pregnancy. It will be soon enough though and none of this will matter. :) x

Ah I know how u feel... I'm getting married in may and were going to start trying end of April but it seems so far off, and what with one born every minute starting Wednesday its all too much! X

I love one born every minute! I've been watching on born what happened next too! Definitely obsessed! Haha x

i hate to play devils advocate but there is never really a 'right' time its all down to how you would manage. i personally am half way thru an access course, applying for uni, getting married in may and ttc, if i get a bfp then uni waits a year if not i go to uni and have to wtt til i finish that because id never manage the work and being preg as well as having my daughter already. if its not the right time for you then be happy for your friend and coo over her lo when its born, if your really upset about it then maybe you might move ttc closer as you never know how long it will take to concieve and you may be able to plan for both eventualities

Thanks BevG,

I'd like to move TTC a bit closer, as you say it may take a while!
And if I constantly worry about the financial side of things I'll never get myself into gear so to speak!

I know exactly how you feel, me & DH are lucky enough to have one beautiful little girl but since becoming broody all I see is pregnant women and babies. At work (I work at boots.. Plays havoc with the broodiness level!) on the TV, on facebook, it's like I can't get away from it!

Of course I'm happy for those people but I'm also super jealous at the same time. You're not alone

It is hard waiting, but we did and I'm really glad I did now. Did all the travelling to places where you can't take a little one easily, and renovated a house before Evie came along, and both my hubby and I now say thank God we aren't trying to do all those things with her here as she's such a full time job in herself!! lol. There is never a perfect time but some times are better than others, and just think, when you do finally get pregnant it will be even more exciting as you've waited so long for it!!

i've just registered to rant along with you on this topic! totally feel for you, currently waiting on OH to be ready for children and it sucks! seems like the whole world is pregnant but me, i'd like to say im happy for them but the truth is im starting to get resentful every time i heat another friend is pregnant. im dreading when the babies are born. used to love one born every minute ...now i cant watch it without dying a little inside (bit dramatic sorry) deleted facebook so i didnt have to deal with the baby posts every minute of every day.
feels good to vent ... am i a monster??

You're not a monster, don't be silly!! It's really hard I know :(

It'll be our time soon! (Well another year at least for me) I keep thinking, well at least I can enjoy a few glasses of wine of a weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back