Just need to get this off my chest!

Sunnyb

Reaction score
I feel dreadful. I have constant heartburn, can't sleep & am wide awake at 5.30am every morning. My back aches at the bottom & my pelvis is incredibly painful & I have had headache for the last 3 days. My bump feels incredibly heavy & I seem to be suffering much more than I did when I was pregnant with Joseph. I'm not sure if I should call the midwife with feeling like I do or if this is normal.
Sorry for the moaning girls & I know there's people that feel worse than me I'm sure, but I just feel so out of sorts & almost as if this baby could arrive early from all the weight & pressure I'm feeling.

Sunnyb xxx

Aw sunny sorry ur feeling crud,

If it's any consolation I'm in same boat, first pregnancy was a doddle n all tho people said aw every two pregnancies r different u still tend to compare it to ur own experiences

How far r u( I can see tickers on phone ) n how old is ur first?

I find I'm sooo tired I'm in bed leaving oh down stairs as soon as my sons in bed coz I'm that tired which means me n oh don't get time together, I have heart burn n live on rennis, one min I av constipation n feel bloated the next I av dicki tummy n loose, pickin up all lol bugs like colds etc n Ed aches ha I just think ever pregnancy is obviously very diff but as well I don't stop running round all day as I've got my Lil lad so that means I'm not takin it easy at all which in turn means u feel things more n get run down, fingers crossed u pick up soon babe but ur defi not alone x ho n as for sleeping, I wake 3/4 times a night with pains in my hips or just in confey or with lil lad so pretty rubbish on sleep front to x

its true the more you have the harder it seems to get :( i felt like this not long ago but i actually feel great at the minute on my last pregnancy the end few weeks was a nightmare so im quite chuffed im not as bed YET

I'm the same with being wide awake about half 5 every morning!

Hope you feel better soon
xx

I'm nearly 34 weeks along & my little boy is 5. I forgot to say I'm very anaemic too & going for further tests on Tuesday. The iron tablets either bung me up or send me the other way too - so I'm pile dodging too!!! (Had them really bad at the end of my last pregnancy).
I can't rest as I would first time around, as I still have to look after my son. But I'm soooo grumpy & making a real effort not to be grumpy with my son(it's not his fault I feel like this afterall).
Just hate feeling rough & grumpy - it's just not me at all. I also hate the fact that cos of my aches & pains I'm now incapable of doing housework, walking too far, bending down to put washing machine on etc.
I hate moaning too, but I'm just so down at the moment - at least I only have 2 weeks left to work now!

Thanks for putting up with me!!!!

Sunnyb xxx

moan away hun we all know what its like and thats what we are here for :)

Sorry you're feeling rubbish. I'm feeling bad too, I'm not waking up at 5.30am but wake up all night long and it takes me ages to get back to sleep afterwards.
My OH will be out everyday for the next 10 days, plus he's already been out everyday for the past 10 days so most of the time I'm sat here on my own. I can't really complain as he's out earning money for us and isn't ever more than an hour away incase I go in to labour, but I get bored on my own.
I've been told to rest by the hospital due to my high fluid levels so can't really be going out and about. Walking round the supermarket gives me back ache and my bump feels really heavy like yours.
Just can't wait for this baby to arrive!!!

Ho u describe me to a t, I feel guilty for my Lil lad coz some days I just can't b assed everything so hard, but u just crack on......

U might feel a little worse as ur Lil lads not been at school due to the holidays?

To top it of for me I get no sympathy if that's the right word what so ever of anyone , mum just says ur pregnant not dying Lil lads no idea as to young n well oh not a clue( n I don't even go on about it) not long now Hun till we will be walking zombies with Lil bundles of joys by our side haha

Sorry to hear ur feeling crappy Sunny hun, if it helps I think its perfectly normal I feel the same
:( everything hurts & I'm winded every time I bend over by the pressure, Im struggling to fit behind the wheel of my car but I cant walk as the backache is chronic now :( I keep getting shooting pains in my buttocks as well so guessing sciatica, Im awake every morning around 4am & its pissing me off!x

I feel v similar, but I think the 33 week point was probably my worst time. I had a few good weeks after that, and although I am really uncomfortable now, I don't think I feel as bad as I did then, so maybe things will pick up a bit for you. x

Sorry you're feeling crap hun!

And don't apologise for moaning its allowed :)

that's what this forum is here for! You poor thing, i hope you feel better soon

Xxx

Hey, what with a bowling ball being carried around in my tummy, I too have achy hips and am struggling to sleep. Heartburn is a pain and fairly regular. I am waking around 3 most nights and it is hard to get back to sleep, I also feel quite lonely at the moment which is not a nice feeling either. I seem to be getting baby stuff and OH is working, running, seeing his son and fits me in when he can; am feeling a wee bit sorry for myself here..

The physical changes are a pain aren't they, but not long before baby comes along and all might be back to almost normal..!! xx

My first pregnancy was a nightmare, but compared to this one it was a doddle.

I hear yer!

And I hate it when people say yer pregnant not ill - FFS!!! Got that from my ex's ******* nan, all the time. She obviously had two easy pregnancies.

Friends I know have had fantastic pregnancies or have coped really well and I wonder what makes it easier on some than others.

Makes me feel bad when friends/others are getting on with it and I'm not, feel like a failure. My OH is sick of hearing me go on about it. But last night, I went to bed and my back hurt so much on top of the rest, that it was all I could do to stop crying.

It's good to let it out - have a good scream. Jeez, the things we do to bring these men's spawn into the world, wish some of them were more sensitive and I wish it wasn't such a hard job to have a baby for some of us.

And I hate it when people say yer pregnant not ill - FFS!!! Got that from my ex's ******* nan, all the time. She obviously had two easy pregnancies.

THIS fucks me off no end! Pregnancy is not an illness!!! NO ITS NOT BUT IT CAN CAUSE ILLNESS! They wanna try being sick up to 30 times a day for 7 months then we'll see whos ill!!! Knobs honestly :( x

Last edited:

THIS fucks me off no end! Pregnancy is not an illness!!! NO ITS NOT BUT IT CAN CAUSE ILLNESS! They wanna try being sick up to 30 times a day for 7 months then we'll see whos ill!!! Knobs honestly :( x

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Luckily my hubby is very understanding, but put his foot in it by having the cheek to say he felt tired today when he'd had about 10 hours solid sleep!
I am now getting shooting pains up my back when I put any pressure on my left leg. I am a right moaning Minnie at the moment - if I won the lottery I'd still be whinging about how crap I feel! After this bubs there's definitely no more!!! Body is too old & knackered for all this now.

Sunnyb xxx

That's it, that's it exactly!!!

I seem to get diagnosed with everything while pregnant - I was even sick again last night despite all my pills!!!

Pregnancy MAKES my body ill in a variety of ways.

Hell it's good to get it out!

This acid reflux / heartburn thing is horrible and I mainly get at night/ early eve so can totally understand how u feel! Docs prescribed me gaviscon so that's nxt to the bed buy it's minging! Xx

This acid reflux / heartburn thing is horrible and I mainly get at night/ early eve so can totally understand how u feel! Docs prescribed me gaviscon so that's nxt to the bed buy it's minging! Xx

I have a bottle of Gaviscon by my bed & one in my bag at all times. I have to have the peppermint flavour as he aniseed one makes me sick, so I refuse to take it :shakehead:
The mint one is still bloody awful though, but better than heartburn. I have to be careful when I take it though, because I'm on iron tablets I can't take Gaviscon or drink tea or coffee within 2 hours of taking them!!!
I'm just a bit of a physical & emotional wreck at the moment :oooo:

Sunnyb xxx

seems to be tri 3 is the moaning tri and i think we are all allowed.

i am shattered constantly. to the point that i get up have breakfast and want to go back to bed. i wake every 2 hours at least to go to the loo and sometimes just wake then cant get back to sleep for ages.

if i whinge about it to oh then he is quite sweet and gives me a cuddle and says not long now baby.(always calls me baby or tinkerbell) i have noticed that the further on we are getting the more sweet and understanding he is being.

moan away girls cos i know i do. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back