Just in Case??

l_maclean

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone was taking precautions re - waters breaking??

You know like wearing pads, or carrying an extra set of clothing about.

Just realised that im supposed to be at dance classes for the next three nights, and none of them are particularly local, dont really fancy a 30/40 minute car ride in soaking wet trousers.

At last appointment bubs wasnt engaged, i've had nothing that looks like plug, and i dont feel particularly different, but at less than two weeks till DD, just wondered what everyone else is doing.

xxx

Ive been thinking this.
What ive done so far is bought a waterproof mattress protector just incase they go through the night and put a cover on my car seat haha :lol:

I wasnt sure weather to take extra clothing with me when i go out but it may be a good idea just incase. I finish work on fri so not planning on going far as i dont want to be far from home if something does happen but dont want to be stuck in the house either x x

I was just going to ask about the matresses protector!! Think I'll get one...

Ive not bothered with the mattress protector, simply cause we need a new mattress anyways. lol.

Are you dancing for the next three nights, if so I'm very impressed!!!
I did think I would take some extra clothes out with me incase, but seem to forget or just think it's not gonna happen yet. I also have the issue that if/when my waters go I have to get myself into hospital asap, due to extra waters and them needing to check baby has engaged and cord hasn't dropped. xx

Are you dancing for the next three nights, if so I'm very impressed!!!
xx

Well thats the plan at the moment, got classes wed and thursday, then a social evening on friday. Just need bubs to stay put. lol. Dont quite manage to spend as much time on the dance floor as I normally would - but doing ok so far.

xxx

I bought a pack of protectors from tesco so thought when it gets a bit closer could have one on bed and then some spares

I've got some of the disposable mats on the bed on my side just in case. When we go anywhere that's a distance I take pregnancy notes, pads and disposable mats with me just in case. Thought I had better start sitting on one in the car too don't think my waters going in the car on leather heated seats would go down well with DH it's his pride and joy... plus water and electric seats don't mix I will probably end up going up in a puff of smoke !!!!.....lol !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back