Just hired a Doppler

Emmamb

Reaction score
Now got to wait 4 it's arrival,hopefully 2mrw or friday. Sooo excited :)

I've loved using my doppler, although I haven't used it for a long time it was great to listen to bubs before I felt any strong kicks, very reassuring! Difficult not keep on wanting to use it though, I had to put it away in the end as it was in danger of becoming an obsession lol!

Ooooooooooo! Where from/how much if you don't mind me being nosey?!

I'm thinking of buying one so I have some idea of wether or not bubs is still head down...! I'm gonna be a wreck by the time this pregnancy is over I tell you! lol! X

Lol,this is y I've only hired it rather than buyin it,just want some reassurance til I feel kicks which shouldn't b long away xx

aww i love listening to mine, only listen to it once a week max otherwise i could quite happily sit with OH and listen to it all day long :) xxxxxxx

Where do you hire them from?!

I don't think I would ever stop using it, would probably take it to work with me, lol!!

Last edited:
eBay...its the bt200 Doppler...heard good reviews about it. 9.95 a month with the option of longer if u want. Seemed better than payin £80 for a decent 1 of my own xx

i bought the angel sounds one from amazon for 25pound but not picked anything up yet and it IS becoming an obsession :lol:

Annoyed now cos I've just got in and Ive missed the postman so can't collect my parcel till 2mrw (that's if it's at the post office,cos the postman 4got to fill the back of the card in to say where it is :/)

i just bought an angelsounds one for £15 off ebay. Im gonna have to ration myself though Lol i could listen alllll day, stick it on my tummy, and just hear it moving around ,not even bothered that much about heart beat LOL, now if only you could get ultrasounds at home....

I bought a Lindham heartbeat moniter (not a doppler), and its crap, i still cant find baby's HB at 38 weeks, just static! Just thought i would warn anyone thinking of getting one. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back