Just had the 21 day test, BUT..... jsut started B6.... ?????

clucky77

Reaction score
I think I may have stuffed up...
I started taking B6 (100MG) 10 days ago.... I really wanted to lengthen my luteal phase and didn't think it would affect progesterone straight away. I couldn't wait! When I found out there was something that could lenghten it, I HAD to start... my cycles are 40 days and I just didn't want to wait for another one.

So, I am wondering if my 21 day test will be accurate? Does B6 kick in straight away? will is artificially inflate my progesterone readings for teh 21 days test?

Well my results were 54, which means I have Ov'd. Very suprised that it was normal since I have short luteal phases...

Is 54 high enough to support implantation and early pregnancy?

Anything above 30 is enough to sustain a pregnancy, or so my consultant says lol.

Mine were 30 (taken on CD19 instead of 21 :roll: )

And my last one was 49.

My consultant is happy with those results, so yours sound great hun :D

Phew... is that before or after you started your Clomid?

Before.

I know Clomid is usually used in women who don't OV at all, but they are trying me on it to see if it gives my hormones/fertility a boost.

Ooh I like this thread!

Clucky, I've been taking the sanatogen pre natal tablets for 9 months now (they have vitamin B6 in them) my luteal phases are still 7/8 days max, I've had one day 21 test and the results were that I had an anovulatory cycle (but I didn't get a number?)

I know this is almost a month late so you will have had your results by now but I really don't think it would make a massive difference and if it did then that can only be a good thing - a longer luteal phase = more chance of that BFP

Lots of baby dust to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back