Just had good news yay!!

Constantstar

Reaction score
Well I don't know if u guys remember about 3 weeks ago I was going for a job interview. I'm currently employed and on maternity and hate my job with a passion , its an hours drive away too but it pays the bills and been there almost 6 years. Well I went for the interview but didn't get it as I had experience but not the type they needed etc etc and I thought it could be as I was pregnant etc she was very nice and said she really liked me etc etc
Well out the blue today I got a call from her where a vacancy has come up an this time they think I'm perfect for the job an got offered it over the phone!! It means going back to work in sept rather than nov and being on less money but it's term time and working with kids which is my cup of tea so I've accepted!! Gotta wait for paperwork confirming it all and also will have to hand in my notice to work but it Just proves being pregnant doesn't always get in the way!! Offered a job at 38 weeks + 2 days pregnant!! :) I'm so so so so happy right now!! And she must of really liked me to keep my application details!it's 10 minute walk and just so much better than my current job!! Just hope once I get the paperwork it all pans out!! Yippee! Xxx

Congrats! That really makes me feel positive about finding a new job when I'm on mat leave!

Great news, congratulations. You obvioulsy made a great impression - well done x

That's brilliant. There's nothing worse than going to a job everyday that you detest! Well done, you certainly made an impression. x

Thanks guys I'm chuffed and it proves Ivan do it even if u are hugely pregnant lol! just gotta hope they don't mind the sick days I've had off with my previous job but apart from that it looks good! X

Well done! Sounds perfect! My OH took the plunge in March... in his company over 20yrs, treated him like shit, 4hr commuting everyday for job they wouldnt train him fully in. Now, he works 20mins fron home. Had to take a 50% paycut almost so we are borderline flat broke but he s happy and Im happy hes not going around moping and depressed :)
So happy for you xxxx

Congratulations! You'll feel much better when you're 10 mins down the road instead of wasting all that time commuting!

Thanks guys I do feel like a relief and I can't wait to hand in my notice all being well x

Thank u I hope this gives hope to any other pregnant ladies looking for a job or thinking of changing their job! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back