My Job

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I just need to have a bit of a moan about my job. The same week I found out I was pregnant my job role changed completley, I now have triple the workload and double the amount of pressure that I had before, my boss has gone on holiday for 3 weeks so no one knows im pregnant yet!

the problem I am having is that I actually hate this job now this is not the same job that I loved before its totally different and its making me so depressed because i just dont want to be here! but of course I cant look for another job now that im pregnant so im going to be stuck here until the baby comes but i just think i can cope with the job. I have tried explaining this the dh but he just keeps telling me its my hormones!!!

AHHH sorry just needed to moan!!!

You need to tell you boss your pregnant, so they can do a risk assessment. If your workload is too much, they should try to ease it a bit, as yours and your baby's health is the most important thing now.

Hope it gets a bit easier for you - when you get into tri 2 the tiredness should ease a bit too, which might help.

xxx

I really feel for you :(

I told mine when i was 7 weeks pregnant just to avoid any misunderstandings and stuff as we have a history of pregnant people getting sacked, so they are fully aware that there are certain things i cant do and stuff, it may be a good idea to have a good chat with your boss when they are back off holiday, and tell them how youre feeling and stuff so they can understand better.

:)
x

I know exactly how you feel! I work in a spa and do alot of massage which i can still cope with but i still do more than everyone else who isn't pregnant, then my manager worrys when i feel like passing out! Have a word with your manager when they get back, see if you can go back to your old job roll! Will you be telling everyone else soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back