just had 6 week scan

kra0

Reaction score
As some of u know, I had some bleeding and pains a few days ago. I'm nearly 6 weeks and the doctor wasn't expecting for me 2 see anything anyway but it was just 2 check everything is where it should be, and it is thank god :) she said everything is perfect for this stage of pregnancy and I'm going back on the 15th for another scan. Ill hopefully see wee bean then instead of just the sac lol. Has anyone else ever had a scan so early on and did they see anything?xx

thats fab news :D glad all is ok with ur little bean! as for the early scan no can do on that one sorry lol xx

Good news on the scan, sorry can't help with the rest but everything sounds good xxxx

Lovely news hon. I had a scan this week - I think I am 7 weeks but they only saw a gestational sac. I think that's all they normally see at a 6 week scan. x

I had a scan at 6 weeks and we saw the sac and a blob flickering away! Glad it went well for u

Thanks everyone, was a bit worried when I couldn't see the bean but she reckons I'm actually only about 5-5 1/2 weeks cos of the size of the sac so it wouldn't show anyway! Can't wait til the nxt scan :) xx

I had a scan at 8 weeks exactly and this is what I saw :D

Attachments

• Scan 8w 0d.jpg
    Scan 8w 0d.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 23
I had one at about the same time as you and then 10 days later and in the second saw a LO and a big heartbeat its amazing how much difference 10 days makes.

Hiya

I just went through the same thing this week, I had 2 m/c's last year & a chemical in June so I'm being monitored closely on this one! I'm going on hols for a week for my sister's wedding tom so had a private scan on Weds at 6 weeks, like u all that could be seen was the sac & yolk sac! I've spent the last 2 days panicking about a blighted ovum so she brought me back in today to check again as I won't see her for 3 weeks because she's on hols too. Was really nervous today but hcg has increased perfectly and she did another scan and there was the little bean measuring 6w2d, amazing the difference a couple of days can make!

Hope this helps

L xx

leannesxb, did u see much at the earlier1? Thanks mamma, that's settled my nerves :) thanks fr all ur replies girlies! I can stop worrying and being paranoid for a day or 2 lol. Larlybelle, that's a brill scan for so early on!xx

Glad all was well, and good they are keeping a good eye on things, lovely care they are giving you hun , try to relax

All we saw at the earlier one was a sac and a yolk then by the second we saw a 7mm baby with a heartbeat.

It was an internal scan which is why the pic is so good but is amazing isn't it!!

Ki Keira0, I had an early scan on the 1st Sept at 5wks 3days for a suspected ectopic pregnancy first an abdominal one but the picture was really bad and couldn't see anything and then an internal scan which showed the sac and yolk in the right place! Sonographer placed me at 5 1/2 weeks and i've got another scan booked the same day as you (15th) for another internal scan where hopefull, fingers crossed we will see a heartbeat and have the poles measured to give a more accurate date. I was dreading the first scan incase they didn't find anything..and they did. Now i'm dreading the next scan incase there's no heartbeat!!!

I just want to get past the 12 week mark and then I think I will relax abit more.

Good Luck to you for your scan on the 15th, I hope everything will be okay and will keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

Chelb13 xxxx

Its nice to know I'm not alone! I can't help but be so paranoid especially as my symptoms have stopped for now! Thanks girls for all your replies xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back