Just got back from midwife :(

Tasha20

Reaction score
:| I don't really know how I feel about that appointment to be honest.

I had a new midwife, and I don't think I like her, but oh well shes not the one who will be at my home birth anyway so not too botherd.
I wont be seeing her in 2 weeks time it wiil be someone else :x and then she said she will come out to my house for a home visit on the 15th to tell me the risks ( blah blah blah) to cover their backs, oh and if she aint here by 10am I have to ring her and remind her :shakehead:

So pretty crap really :?

Shes head down and bang on dates :cheer: which is the only thing I liked about the whole experience.

Well im so excited about the next one I even wrote it in the calander :|

:hug:

Awwww babes.... at least u'll be getting ur home birth that u want..

but why shud u remind her? aint that her job to book it her diary?

hmmmm :think: I dont like her either...lol

:hug:

I know just thought it was really unproffesional :|

Yes my iron levels were good so all going to plan still, and I should get my home birth, unless something goes wrong between now and when I give birth, which hopefully will not happen :pray:

My midwife centre is a bit slack to be honest.

I have NEVER seen the same midwife twice and im always kept waiting in the waiting room for like ageeesssss. Once I turned up and they said they had forgetten to book me in the diary!! Lots of other ladies turned up and they hadnt been booked in either. We had to wait AGES for a midwife to turn up and all be seen.

Hope all keeps running smoothly for you Tash!

JaidyBaby said:
My midwife centre is a bit slack to be honest.

I have NEVER seen the same midwife twice and im always kept waiting in the waiting room for like ageeesssss. Once I turned up and they said they had forgetten to book me in the diary!! Lots of other ladies turned up and they hadnt been booked in either. We had to wait AGES for a midwife to turn up and all be seen.

Hope all keeps running smoothly for you Tash!

Sounds really annoying Jaidy I wouldnt like to have to put up with that.

Yes I hope things run smoothly too :D :hug:

Yeah its pretty pants but then I dont mind who I see so long as all is ok :D

Aww, sorry Tasha, that sounds crappy.

The midwife I see at the doctors is lovely but she won't be the one when I give birth, it will be someone from the hospital and they all seem really rude...I would much rather have someone who I have seen already.

I saw my midwife on Tuesday and my baby is breach at the moment so I need to get on my gym ball!! :shock: At least your little girl is behaving!

Lynsey said:
Aww, sorry Tasha, that sounds crappy.

The midwife I see at the doctors is lovely but she won't be the one when I give birth, it will be someone from the hospital and they all seem really rude...I would much rather have someone who I have seen already.

I saw my midwife on Tuesday and my baby is breach at the moment so I need to get on my gym ball!! :shock: At least your little girl is behaving!

Plenty of time for baby to turn yet Lyns!

My baby was head down (not engaged though obv) at last appt, so im hoping when I go on monday to see MW it is still being good and has its little head in the right position :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back