back from hospital AGAIN!

jodie_honey

Reaction score
im so fed up, went to hospital as my contractions started again and were every 10 mins, they put me on the moniter checked blah blah blah and im now 3.5cm dialted and my contractions eased and werent lasting too long so they have sent me home after givin me some pain killers and told me to try and stay active and if they come back again to ring them when the pain is unbearable!
i cant believe it, my contractions av eased but im gettin bad back pain now, i asked if they cud not just bring it on and they sed no coz im bein induced on monday anyway but they think she will come on her own before then....yeh right! they dont know my baby! lol.
so looks like me and J-Do are havin inductions at the same time!

I thought 3cm was classed as established labour and they kept you in? well they did when I had paris anyway

I thought 3cm was classed as established labour and they kept you in? well they did when I had paris anyway

Exactly!
they sed coz i have been in slow labour it cud go on like this all weekend so coz my contractions stopped again they sent me home!
its the hospital here, just goes to show thy rnt botherd!

jeez I think I'd kick up such a fuss if they did that to me

Fingers crossed your contractions start again and your baby arrives soon!

Stay positive - my midwife told me today that she thinks your frame of mind can bring on labour. So if you worry to much, it can inhibit the hormones - just keep thinking of your beautiful baby girl!

:hug:

i suppose i could well change me mind in time, but,

wouldn't you rather enjoy the time that you can spend at home until you have to be stuck in the hospital? run yourself a bath honey and think lovely things about little one x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back