Just got back from midwife.

Eblinx

Reaction score
Heard the heartbeat and everything..the baby is fine.
She wants to do a blood test to check my sugar levels or something though..because they were showing high when she tested my wee..she said something about pregnancy diabetes, and because i dont know anything about my family i couldnt tell her if they had it.
Worried me a bit but hopefully that will be ok.

Hi hun what a day for midwife appointments me and budge went today too :D ,don't worry about the glucose test, i have to have one next month too as my mum has diabetes it's not that bad if you like lucozade :D xx

Hi Eblinx like Nikki said don't worry about the glucose test I also had one and have to have another because my Mum's diabetic. Lucky you get lucozade I had to drink liquid sugar :puke:

skatty said:
Hi Eblinx like Nikki said don't worry about the glucose test I also had one and have to have another because my Mum's diabetic. Lucky you get lucozade I had to drink liquid sugar :puke:

Oh yuck please don't say they have changed it,that was 6 years ago i had one :pray: xx

Oh that sounds great :(
heehee, i like lucozade..hopefully they havnt changed it :pray:

i had sugar in my urine in my second pregnancy. You'll be fine coz you're getting checked out.
Its quite common. :)

i am having my bloods for this done in a couple of weeks:) good job i like lucozade

i saw my mw today to :)

the babys ok we were chatting for ages lol

ive got to have a test at 28 weeks cause my dads diabetic :?

nikki1306 said:
skatty said:

Oh yuck please don't say they have changed it,that was 6 years ago i had one :pray: xx

I think you'll be ok, its cos I'm in Denmark :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back