back from the midwife

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
as always she was lovely such a tiny women though
bp is fine 120/59 and all my bloods came back perfect and clear except rubella but my mums a carrier of that so think i got that from her, i have to have a jab after baby is born thats all
triple test came back low risk 1:10429 :)
heard babys heartbeat :) recorded it for hubby its 125bpm which she said is fine although i thought it was a little low :think: sounds like a horse though :)
thats about it just have to go back on 4th jan and we will descuse my home birth in more details :)
oh and wee tested clear
all in all a good visit lol
manda xx

YAY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

It made me cry when I heard his heartbeat for the first time.

Slow heartbeat = boy, apparently Manda!!!

Probably not what you want to hear :rotfl:

Glad the appointment went well xxx

STOP JINXING ME WITH THE BOY STUFF :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
hubby will not be pleased if he reads that :) :)
i am prepered for it to be a boy now hubby isnt he said he will cry his eyes out if he sees a willy next week bless him
manda xx

Awww does your hubby really want a girl?

My OH would have been the opposite if they had said the baby had a ninny i'm not sure how he would have taken it...

yep he wants his first born to be a girl so she can be daddys little princess as hes worried if the first is a boy and the second a girl he wont have asmuch time to bond with her if hes taking the son out to do "mens things" lol
plus he really wants to do the room out in disney princess :D
manda xx

That's sweet.

My OH would have been freaked out. If we had a girl he had already decided 'she' would not be having boyfriends, wearing make up etc!!!

I just hope the sonographer was right in saying i was having a boy LOL!

Emma58 said:
That's sweet.

My OH would have been freaked out. If we had a girl he had already decided 'she' would not be having boyfriends, wearing make up etc!!!

oh hubby has said hes going to lock her away till shes 18 lol as he knows what i was ike when i was younger :roll: :roll:
he also said if it comes out a boy he will be pushing it back in there till it changes :shock: :shock: :shock:
manda xx

manda224 said:
Emma58 said:
That's sweet.

oh hubby has said hes going to lock her away till shes 18 lol as he knows what i was ike when i was younger :roll: :roll:
he also said if it comes out a boy he will be pushing it back in there till it changes :shock: :shock: :shock:
manda xx

That's exactly why my oh was against having a girl, in case she was like I was growing up....
Don't know what he means I never kissed boys, drank, smoke and worried my parents in the slightest :oops: not too mention wearing make up, staying out til all hours and generally being a sulky little madam!!

My DH wants a girl too, which I thought was a bit strange but it seems he's not alone...

I genuinely have no preference as long as the baby is OK :pray:

lol men funny creatures :)
being a mare when younger is all part of being a girl though
same as boys will always get into fights and arrested its part of growing up i think anyways :)
im really not to bothered aslong as it doesnt have extra arms/legs/heads im happy i would like a girl as my sister has 2 boys would be nice to even it out a bit
manda xx

Glad the appointment went well :D

I thought the old wifes tale was galloping horse=girl, train=boy? :think:

My OH wants a boy, I must admit I'd be a bit worried about raising a girl cos I remember what a complete nightmare I was as a teenager. Complete teen from hell! :shock:

All my friends who have one of each say the girls are harder work!
Getting to play with barbies and playing with a daughters hair, and dressing her in cute clothes would be nice though :D

Emma58 said:
Awww does your hubby really want a girl?

My OH would have been the opposite if they had said the baby had a ninny i'm not sure how he would have taken it...

You'd be suprised. My husband would have loved a girl, but he was so in utter and complete awe seeing the baby on the screen that he didn't care when it was a boy. I think your 20 week scan is absolutely amazing, the detail is awesome. They even showed me the babies lips!! Just as long as baby is healthy, the sex is entirely irrelevant.

Thats exactly what i was thinking!! under 140bhp means BOOOY!!! Glad everyhting went well!! :D

Yep sorry Manda - my baby has heartbeat of 122 and as you know is a boy :wink:

Have you posted a pic of you tummy again yet? I'll be putting mine on tomorrow x x

lol my mum said it will be a boy today aswell
il do some new pics on monday :)
manda xx

manda, EVERYONE said mine was a boy, and my OH said the same thing, that he'd push it back in if it wasnt a boy!!

but ours is a girl and i was relieved to see he got excited about having a little princess as soon as we found out.

he'll be happy with whatever you get...and so will you im sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back