Back from hols!

LucyBee

Reaction score
Hi Girls,
Well I'm back from America. Arrived back yesterday after a 16 hour journey! The security measures meant the plane was delayed in from Heathrow so we had a six hour wait at the airport! Finally landed in London and then had to wait for AGES for our bags.
You can imagine the terrorism threat did wonders for my flying phobia!
Finally got back home at 1pm, dumped our bags and headed straight to the doctors for my midwife appointment and got to hear our little baby's heartbeat!
Made the flight home all worthwhile! What a fantastic sound!
Anyway, it's been great to catch up on all the posts. I missed this forum whilst I was away!
Hope you're all fine and dandy!
L xxx

Glad you had a good holiday Lucy, despite all the security measures!

Good to have you back :hug:

Good to see you back Lucy, bet hearing bubba's heartbeat again was great! I took my doppler on holiday with me :lol:
I totally forgot about you and flying, bet you were dead worried :hug: Was there much coverage of it over there? What kind of security did they have? xx

Thank you girls for your messages!
Sami - flight was SCARY! We had to be really careful with our hand luggage - no liquids/make-up/lotions etc.
I got pulled out and my bag searched because I'm asthmatic and they'd seen my puffer on the x-ray.
Even had to take our shoes off and get those x-rayed too.
Just before we got on to the plane our hand luggage was searched again.
Quite reassuring but also built the tension.
I told one of the stewards that I was scared and he said he was too which didn't help much!
Still...home safe and sound. Think I'm going to avoid any flying for a while though - at least until I can take some serious tranquilisers again!
L x

Glad that you're back safe and sound LucyBee. How exciting hearing the baby's heartbeat - I'm so pleased all is going well xxxxxxxx :hug:

glad you had a nice time hun xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back