Im Michaela

iloveanimals

Reaction score
Hello Everyone !!!

My name is Michaela and im 18 years old and i need some help and advice from you :D

This is the first place i came to find out some information about getting pregnant

Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby and i was wandering how long is it when i can be sure for definite that im pregnant or not - I haven't took a pregnancy test yet as it is too early and im waiting to see if my period comes - hopefully it doesn't but is there a way to find out before my period starts ?

I will appreciate all replies/answers

Thanks ever soo much

Michaela

When is your AF due? I tested after my period was due and got my BFP but you might get a faint BFP about 3/4 days before you are due.

:D If you don't mind me asking- how long have you been TTC? I was 18 when I fell pregnant and 19 when I had my DD but I wouldn't have planned it for £1million!!! :roll: :rotfl:

Hi, thnks for the replies - im new here so dnt understand anythin of wat you just said really lol

wats AF and all the other short words ?? can u please explain ?

And what do u mean u wouldnt of planned it for the world ?

iloveanimals said:
Hi, thnks for the replies - im new here so dnt understand anythin of wat you just said really lol

wats AF and all the other short words ?? can u please explain ?

:wave: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4 Look there for the list of abbreviations :wink:

iloveanimals said:

I was 18 and now I'm 19- I've lost a whole part of my life by having a baby. I don't regret it but I don't think I'd ever have chosen it IYKWIM....

In the relationship thread there is a post on Teens TTC

Hello :wave: I'm 17 so not much younger than you..although mentally, I'm fast approaching retirement..welcome to the forum :D

well, my period due soon - dont time my period or anythin so it should be about the 2nd of aug but not too sure

Im still trying to get pregnant but havent took a pregnancy test yet so when shall i take one ? my period is due soon though and i want to know before - or is it best to wait ? I just want to know now as im impatient lol

Shall i just buy a pregnancy test or what ? will it be accurate even though i havent been trying for too long without contraception.

after not using contraception to start trying to conceive how long do you usually have to wait to do a test ?

I had sex after i finished my period so was that a good time to start or not ? any help !!!

Heya!

If you go to the Trying To Conceive section you'll get loads of info and support in there!

It's 3rd August now, have you tested?! Hope you get your BFP soon hun :hug: xxx

when should i get a test ? its been 4 weeks since my last period from the start of it and im due any day still to see if my period will come !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back