heya im phillylou

phillylou

Reaction score
hi im 15 years old and pregnant so thought id join this forum x

hiya and welcome :wave:
how many weeks are you?
15 yo, do you have lots of support from family and friends?
take care

sarahxxx

im 16 weeks and my dad is alright about it and my mum aint around so its ok and it wasnt expected huge shock but i cant get rid of it it just doesnt feel right

Glad to hear it, welcome to the forum. :)

I don't think age has anything to do with it. My sons dads sister had one at 15, another at 16, two different dads and on her own but was a really great mum. I can't stand her now but wouldn't fault her as a mum at all. She works hard now and supports them.

hi and congratulations take care of yourself hope you enjoy the forum get yourself a ticker :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

phillylou said:
im 16 weeks and my dad is alright about it and my mum aint around so its ok and it wasnt expected huge shock but i cant get rid of it it just doesnt feel right

sorry if i offended you hun, i didnt mean too.
glad you have got the support.
my cousin and his g/f had a baby at 15 and they cope really well.
congratulations btw and take care of yourself

sarah113 said:
phillylou said:

sorry if i offended you hun, i didnt mean too.
glad you have got the support.
my cousin and his g/f had a baby at 15 and they cope really well.
congratulations btw and take care of yourself

oh no you didnt offend me dont worry
most people dont even give me the time of day when i tell them so its nice to chat on here

glad i didnt offend you
everyone is really nice and helpful on here.
congrats again

sarahxxx

p.s i see you have got yourself a ticker lol

We are not here to judge you babe at all!! And anyone that does isnt worth anything :hug:

Congrats on your pregnancy, a baby is a blessing! I hope we can support you through it :D

sarah113 said:
glad i didnt offend you
everyone is really nice and helpful on here.
congrats again

sarahxxx

p.s i see you have got yourself a ticker lol

i have indeed got myself a ticker think theyre great
everyone seems really friendly aswell i mean personally i dont think age should be to much of an issue but some people just cant stand that a 15 year old is having a baby x

hi :wave:

Welcome to the Forum. Nice to know you have your dad's support.

This is a nice place to post and share your thoughts about the pregnancy. I have found everyone very welcoming and non judgemental. I'm the opposite end of the spectrum to you coz I'm 41 and having my second (my son is almost 17!). :lol:

Take care
Sabrina
x

Sabrina said:
hi :wave:

Welcome to the Forum. Nice to know you have your dad's support.

This is a nice place to post and share your thoughts about the pregnancy. I have found everyone very welcoming and non judgemental. I'm the opposite end of the spectrum to you coz I'm 41 and having my second (my son is almost 17!). :lol:

Take care
Sabrina
x

yep im glad my dads alright i dont have a mum so dont need her aproval so its going to be ok wow just a bit older than me then congratulations on your pregnancy x-x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back