Just found out I'm having a miscarriage :'(

Slb24

Reaction score
Hey everyone just looking for advice..

I had what I thought was my period 20/10. A couple of days later I found out I was pregnant. Had 3 hcg blood tests since. First 372, second 852, third 458. I have to go again tomorrow but they have pretty much said I'be miscarried. Bleeding started again on Saturday, light pink spotting. My question is when can I start TTC again?

Obviously I'm gutted but there's nothing I can do now so just trying to move on xxx

Last edited:
Hiya, sorry to hear about your mc. I had a mc last month, my gp said to wait 8 weeks, my consultant said wait 4 and then induce a bleed if my cycles haven't restarted so I can commence with our fertility meds. So I think just start when you are ready. Some ladies ov as normal after a mc, others can take months to ov again.

Thanks. I'm gutted but hoping things happen quickly and naturally now so I can move on. Xx

Forgot to add earlier. Sorry for your loss hun! Heads everywhere at the minute xx

Sorry for your loss. TTC again is when you feel ready as the advice out there is not consistent or doesnt follow any fast and hard rules. If you want to accurately date it is easier to wait till your next af.

First let me say that I'm terribly sorry for your loss. *Virtual hug*

As I was searching the web for answers to my own miscarriage questions, I came across your comment. I just wanted to let you know that your story and the story of others has really helped me through my own experience.

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage. And glad that our posts are of use. It's a confusing time. Good luck TTC xx

So sorry to hear this. It's such a painful grieving process that we seem to all understand, unfortunately. You are not alone! It's when you're ready. I bled for ages after mine. so we waited a while although many said to me that just after a miscarriage can be a fertile time.
I think, as I say, it's when you feel ready.
Good luck and remember, just because you have a miscarriage the first time, doesn't mean you will necessarily again. Xxxx

So sorry to hear this. It's such a painful grieving process that we seem to all understand, unfortunately. You are not alone! It's when you're ready. I bled for ages after mine. so we waited a while although many said to me that just after a miscarriage can be a fertile time.
I think, as I say, it's when you feel ready.
Good luck and remember, just because you have a miscarriage the first time, doesn't mean you will necessarily again. Xxxx

Thanks hun. This post is from
October. I bled around the 10th November if I'm right. Yes I heard you're more fertile. I ended up having a chemical the month after so I guess that's true.

Now I have no idea what's going on. My last period was the 13th December. And I haven't come on this month. I'm 4 days late. BFNS. Is it common for your cycles to mess up a bit?

I've never been late, not even by a day.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back