Just for fun-labour prediction quiz

MrsR

Reaction score
Just found this online and thought it might be fun x the website is:
www.JustMommies.com and it's under quizzes.

My results are that he'll be 6lb, 1-2 weeks early and labour will be 6 hours long!

Let us know your results x

I hope this is just abit of fun and not accurate, lol.. This is my result,

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.2 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Hell! Xx

Hehe good quiz! x

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 16 hours long.

He he x we'll have to see, let me see if I can paste the whole answer here for mine:

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.

Well we all having morning babies then . . . will be interested to see if any of it is right haha x

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long.

For your sakes I hope it's wrong but I do kind of hope mine is right! Lol x though DD was a 6lb morning baby so I doubt the odds are high on Seb being the same! Lol x

Ooooooh Isobel84-be prepared! Lol x

im gonna keep my legs crossed i dont want him early :( i want him as late as possible..

. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I wonder how true this will be lol 

here is mine would be quite happy with this so fingers crossed it comes true
Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before your due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 8 hours long.

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

We'll have to pop back on this thread to check if any of it was right or not! x

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.[/FONT]

Last edited:
I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 14 hours long.

Well the after the due date prediction is correct!:)

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 3 hours long.

I'd be happy with that! Although I think he's gonna be heavier than 6lb 3oz!

I'm on my phone so can't copy the text but mine says he'll come 3-7 days early, will be 7lb 3oz, born in the morning and a 8 hour labour!

I'm happy with that except I want a quicker labour as Lacey was only 6 hours lol

mines not too bad, id like him / her slightly earlier, minus the 11 hrs labour!!

Just about the time you think you can't handle hearing one more "when is that baby going to pop?", your baby will decide to make it's appearance. We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

x

I think Seb'll be heavier than 6lb! x I'm happy with 1-2 weeks early though x can't wait to meet him! DD's labour was faster than 6 hours though so hoping it'll be less than that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back