Labour prediction quiz

most of my answers were 'unsure'. i think i was around 7lbs when i was born (at 3am - ever the antisocial one...) but i don't know anything else. i was a c-section baby in the end.

you've just made me realise how little i know about my own birth and my brother's birth though. and my OH's too for that matter.

sadly i don't have my mum to ask her all these questions any more though. will have to see if my dad remembers...

conclusion of the quiz is that i'm going to be 1-2 weeks early and have a 7.3lb baby after a 12 hour labour!! :shock:

"We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 18 hours long."

I hope the 3-7 days early bit is true otherwise no1 can drink over christmas as they're all waiting for the phone call to come to the hospital Lol

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long

most of my answers were 'unsure'. i think i was around 7lbs when i was born (at 3am - ever the antisocial one...) but i don't know anything else. i was a c-section baby in the end.

you've just made me realise how little i know about my own birth and my brother's birth though. and my OH's too for that matter.

sadly i don't have my mum to ask her all these questions any more though. will have to see if my dad remembers...

conclusion of the quiz is that i'm going to be 1-2 weeks early and have a 7.3lb baby after a 12 hour labour!! :shock:

"We predict your baby will be born 3-7 days before its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 18 hours long."

I hope the 3-7 days early bit is true otherwise no1 can drink over christmas as they're all waiting for the phone call to come to the hospital Lol

You won't need to try any secret recipes to bring on labor. Have your emergency numbers ready. Don't wait until the last minute to get your nursery ready. We predict your baby will come 1-2 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.0 pounds and that your labor will be about 13 hours long

We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.3 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.

I am quite happy with that prediction. Just 6 hours that would be ok!

Will have to wait and see!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 8.7 pounds and that your labor will be about 7 hours long.

What a load of bull plop... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: My daughter was born in 6 hours and was 8.9pounds...and this is going to be a boy... Can you imagine how big he's going to be...he's already got enormous legs... and my mw last time said I should be very careful next time I had a baby because she had never seen a cervix dilate from 3 cm to 10 in under 3 hours... especially with an epidural in... :rotfl:

ohhh it was accurate for me, said baby would be 3 weeks early, and i have my section booked for week 37. hope they dont mean 3 weeks before the section date :shock:

Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 12 hours long.

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

If he doesn't come when supposed to, I;ll go in there myself and drag him out :rotfl:

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 8 hours long.

I think this is probably about right.. i think i'll end up being induced anyway going by #1 being 2 days late, #2 5 days late and #3 10 days late :shock:

if i can go to 10 days late she'll be born on my nan's 100th birthday :D and she's still alive and going well now :shock:

I know you were hoping we weren't going to say this, but don't expect this baby to come early. Your baby is nice and comfy tucked away in your womb and has no interest in joining the rest of the world. We predict your baby will be born after its due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 8 hours long.

I think this is probably about right.. i think i'll end up being induced anyway going by #1 being 2 days late, #2 5 days late and #3 10 days late :shock:

if i can go to 10 days late she'll be born on my nan's 100th birthday :D and she's still alive and going well now :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back