Am I about to go into labour quiz!

kirlykird

Reaction score
Hi just found this on the internet...thought it may come in useful to us as we approach the final curtain!

http://www.americanbaby.com/ab/quiz.jht ... cat1880263

My results were....

Your Results

Quiz Results

Congratulations! It looks like you're gearing up for labor soon. You're exhibiting some of the typical signs of approaching labor, so keep your eyes and ears open. Your family will have a new addition very soon!

After Thursday, let's hope so :wink:

Damn it woman, you got me all excited when I saw the thread title! :wink:

:rotfl: I wish! Well after Thursday I do, just want to get him safely to 37 weeks...fingers crossed soon thereafter though :)

Let's hope we have movement in the next few weeks Sarah :pray: :hug:

here are my results

Quiz Results

Congratulations! It looks like you're gearing up for labor soon. You're exhibiting some of the typical signs of approaching labor, so keep your eyes and ears open. Your family will have a new addition very soon!

:shock:

My result said I might go overdue, but I may have baby early........ :rotfl:

I think I'll try again later :rotfl:

well my results are reassuring

Quiz Results

According to your answers, it looks like you might not be quite ready to go into labor yet.

Each woman is different, and you might go past your due date or deliver a bit early. In many cases, your body will give you signs that labor is approaching

congrats budge :rotfl:

Thats the same as my answer Jo.........either early or late....I gues I can cross off my due date then :wink:

Oh, and many congrats Budge :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back