Definate Movement!!! :)

SARAHSTAR

Reaction score
Well, last night I felt bubsy's first PROPER movements!

I thought maybe I had been feeling flutterings for a couple of weeks but could never be really sure if it was just wind or food going down!

I was lying down on the bed last night listening to my natal hypnotherapy cd with my hands resting on my tummy when... tap tap! Oooo, what was that?
Then it happened again! It was amazing!!! I called for hubby and he just felt the last tap before bubsy went shy :)

I've been told I've got an anterior placenta that's quite high up so I would probably feel things low down at first.

Finally, at 21 weeks we have a wriggler!!! :dance:

It's lovely!!! As me again when I'm trying to sleep and get kicked in the ribs! ;)

Wahoo!! :D Such an amazing feeling + you managed to share it with your OH straight away - even better!
My LO used to stop kicking as soon as daddy put his hand on my belly haha

xx

its so nice to feel them moving tho never sure if its a foot or a hand lol xx

That must have been wonderful, im so jealous i havent felt anything really apart from maybe a couple of flutters xxx

Best feeling ever....that's it now they just get stronger and harder!!! Amazing! Xx

Mine was also shy, Sarah. They have only really started to say hello for definite over the past 3 days (at 22 weeks +)!! Spinneygirl, it will happen soon. Those flutters will soon be thumps all of a sudden. xx

Awwww!! Yeah you'll be telling LO off when they've got a foot in your rib!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back