just felt 1st kick

YoungMummy

Reaction score
:wave:

well i couldnt :sleep: so i came online 4 a while well while i was sittin here at 4:41 i felt baby giv a lil kick :cheer:
but 4 the 1st tym i could feel it on the outside :dance:
im jus so happy cant wait 4 baby to be born im upset no1s awake 2 share this with at home so im gonna share it with you guys :)

hi.. wohoooo!!! :cheer:

dya know, i could have sworn i felt my first kick last night too!
I was just watching tv and i felt a twinge in my lower stomach!

Im convinced it was that, it did it a few times, but everytime i got OH to feel my belly, it wouldnt do it!! :(

soooooo??? dont know if it was or not!!

Congrats hon :clap:
Its one of the most brilliant feelings EVER!!!!! :dance:
Im the same every time i feel bubba kick i think now this time James has to feel it but he never does.
Im hoping this weekend now that baby Collier can be seen kicking out James will have the joy of seeing his son
Fingers crossed

ive just started feelin bump kick and i love it :D

Hi girls.... how weird..... since my last post to youngmummy, ive been listening to baby on my doppler....

i decided to try and work out where the feet would be after finding the heartbeat... anyway, i started prodding about and all of a sudden it kicked me!!!
i literally jumped a mile!!!

so i prodded again where it kicked and it did it again and again and again!! each time i jumped!! how weird after i said i wasnt sure if i felt it or not!

Shame OH isnt here to feel it too!!! :O(

YAY :cheer: How exciting. I can't wait to feel my little one kicking, although it might freak me out abit.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I always thought I'd be freaked out by a baby kicking inside me but actually I love it!!!! If you didn't know what it was or if it was a worm or something it would be the most horrible feeling :shock: But because you know it is baby it is amazing! :D It's one of the few things I like about being pregnant.
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Zobo said:
Hi girls.... how weird..... since my last post to youngmummy, ive been listening to baby on my doppler....

i decided to try and work out where the feet would be after finding the heartbeat... anyway, i started prodding about and all of a sudden it kicked me!!!
i literally jumped a mile!!!

so i prodded again where it kicked and it did it again and again and again!! each time i jumped!! how weird after i said i wasnt sure if i felt it or not!

Shame OH isnt here to feel it too!!! :O(

:cheer: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :cheer:
it feels soo amazing dont u think?
i was in shock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member