OH finally felt the baby kick!

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
After about a week of trying, today as we were lying down in bed, OH finally felt the baby kick a few times :D

He was trying for about five minutes when I said, "Hmm maybe you can't feel it yet because it's not strong enough". A couple minutes later, the baby did a really big kick and OH felt it :dance: He felt it about 4/5 more times after that too, it was lovely!

Just thought I'd share my excitement :dance: xxx

Aaaww, thats lovely hunny. I bet your OH was on :cloud9: x x

That's lovely. Bet you'll remember that moment for a long time!x

How exciting! Funny how pregnncies differ isn it? We are due same day but my bubs is still just fluttering about from time to time. Alro, on Saturday I had some chocolate and some strawberries and about 5 mins ater the sugar must have hits bubs cos I got this almighty kick that made me jump and hold onto my belly :lol:
Just back to flutters now tho :)
Ur OH must be chuffed... bet it made it seem alot more real for him :)

How lucky to get it so early. My OH only felt a kick for the firs time this weekend... It is so special when they can get involved. :)

I do feel so lucky to be feeling all of this early :)
I'm just so excited to see baby again now, 10 days to go!! :dance:

Awwww jomc, that's lovely. I find that baby gets more wriggly after I've ate, and in the morning :D
Sometimes my LO kicks me really hard as well, any other time they're just normal kicks and I'm starting to feel another sensation now too, it's like a heavy sensation, like I can feel the baby moving.

OH got some more kicks last night :) xxx

aww that is so lovely, my BF has felt some movement but not a definate kick, he says the kicks just feel like a stronger version of the pulse in my tummy and so he wont believe it until the foot is sticking out and its undeniable. he did feel the baby turning against his hand which was awesome.

Cant wait for the real kicks and punches so he can share them too. Although baby is kicking me now and the gentle one only i feel are so lovely im going to miss them once there super strong

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back