first kick/poke!

aliciabubba

Reaction score
i felt my first kick/poke last night! Was sitting watching home and away ( as you do!) and all of a sudden a great big poke/kick happend on my left side. It was def baby! Never felt anything like that before! I hope i feel it again soooon!!! Just really happy, as i have been worried that i havent felt much at this stage, only few bubbles, where as some people at my stage have felt loads more. So thought id share my happy news! :)

Aww that's lovely! I've been feeling tiny little prods over the past week, and it's so exciting!! Waiting for the big kicks now though :eek:)

aww congrats hun i remember my first kick it shocked me that i actually sat up! (i was lying on my side at the time) you start feeling all sorts in the next few weeks i feel him kicking, punching and rolling and wiggling, enjoy it hun xxx

:) Awwww thats great news they just get stronger and stronger from now on......I love it !!!! :)

Last edited:
The best feeling ever!! I had mines in the middle of the night and she woke me up! Lol :) xx

heyhave a question to ask on this forum but not sure how to post it? can you help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back