Just bidded ooooon...

littlepip

Reaction score
a loola pushchair!!!!! :D

Ive looooved this one from the moment i saw it as you can have them facing you and i just reeally love it and mum was going to buy me the maclaren techno xt which i like but i dont LOVE soo ive bidded on a loola on ebay. hope she doesnt mind :S She has love to shop vouchers that she was going to use for the buggy so i thought maybe if i bought this one of ebay then she can use the vouchers for all the rest of the stuff that i need to get that i would have bought with cash? Like mattresses for crib and moses basket etc? ekk i wont tell her till i know ive won it! :S

ooooh and i checked the measurements of when its folded up so she cant say its bigger and its smaller than the maclaren seeee its well thought out!! :D

i just got a loola off ebay - i LOVE it. think its a fab pram :)

good luck :cheer: :cheer:

The only thing my mum will say is that it hasnt got a gaurantee buuut its less than half the price in the shops!! :D

My DH loves that pram too :D
I want it, but want the carrycot bit too (tried it out at Mothercare and decided I wouldn't be happy putting a newborn in the pushchair), it just makes it too expensive according to my DH who just spent £600 on a totally unnecessary new TV :roll:

I just love the fact also tho that if u know ure just popping out to the town for half an hour and they fall asleep in the car they can stay in the car seat. obviously for longer times when were out for most of the day ill put him in the pram weather he's sleeping or not but if i get this one it should only be about £75 :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back