And has good reviews and won awards
The Maclaren Techno xlr £179.99 in blue
And the Silvercross 3D Jet sport is down to 249.99
But ive seen the Jet sport on Ebay at the mo its at £30 £20 for p&p
So i could gat it cheaper and its had won loads of awards
Anyone else had any of these pushcahir/prams
Advice welcome
i wont to get one while the sale is still on

I've got the maclaren techno xlr and its great... easy to fold lighweight and really nice to push :D

I have the Techno classic from maclaren, which is the older version of the xlr which replaced it only last year. After going through several different pushchairs and something wrong with all of them, I absolutely love this one. All the features are great, and it's just a wonderful practical buggy that you will be able to use from birth right up to toddler. My son is now 2 1/2 and he still goes in it quite happily. But then the XT is also pretty similar so I'd just go for the cheaper one!

Hi My mum has just bought me a silvercross jet sport 3D pram on ebay check out the seller babycarebradford im sure you will find a bargain I highly recommend the seller. postage for the pram was 10pound and the pram was as good as brand new. a couple of scuffs on the wheels thats all mum paid in total £109 with postage :D :D :D

My Maclaren xlr arrived yesterday and I love it!!! I've only had a doll in it, not a real baby though. I also got the car seat that goes with it to make a travel system and they are so easy to put together! (I don't know if that's any use to you though). The seat is squishy and comes with an extra padded layer too. The fabric seems very sturdy and windproof - an essential in Aberdeen :D The hood can be extended to go far down too so I don't think you'd need the raincover to much. And it comes with everything!

It's free delivery from Mothercare. I decided to get from them as if there are any problems I can take it back to the store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back