Just been watching my belly pop up and down with baby kicks!

Lulabell

Reaction score
Soooooo amazing! Watching my belly move for the first time! Like my belly pops if that makes sense? Its not like limbs or anything yet. But still, shouldnt be long i hope! Tried getting hubby to see it but no luck yet. Just seems to stop as soon as hubby looks. Lol.then as I was brushing my teeth, it did the biggest kick I've felt so far that scared the living daylights out of me! Getting lots of pains in my belly so guessing it's stretching pains or pains from baby's kicking?xx

Ah thats lovely :) Sometimes kicks make me jump too!

Lo just had a right session and OH managed to feel again but missed belly movement. Its bizarre isn't it?! But wonderful!

Xxx

I love it! First time I've seen my belly move. Just can't wait for hubby to see/feel it. :) xx

Bet it won't being hun :) OH has only felt ours twice so far. Stops as soon as he's near lol.

Xxx

I was lying in bed last night watching Squiggle move around inside me, it was like a scene from alien, visible lumps pushing up and sliding along.

But just like the rest of you it stopped as soon as my DH came into the room. Tuh!

He he I love watching it makes me giggle ppl can see it now when I have my clothes on lol

Hehe, that's so cool mrs! I'm just feeling all excited now. Woken up to more kicks which I have felt on the outside. Hubby walks in and it stops lol. Typical.xx

Orlando was like it for weeks but keep getting OH to put his hand on ur tum and bubs will het used to it

I read somewhere that they react to warm hands and hubby has love yearn hands all the time. Hubby isn't too bothered as he says baby will move for him when it's good and ready. I'm just being impatient again. Lol.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back