just back from colposcopy:-(

sarahx500

Reaction score
just got back from colposcopy clinic and i have to say although it didnt hurt it was uncomfortable. they were really nice though.

they discovered i have a growth on my cervix the size of a golf ball, so she removed wot she cud and all the high CIN cells that were there, back home now and very uncomfortable.have to go back in a few weeks to see wots wot.

she said the growth cud of been why i have concieved yet, anyway have to wait 4 weeks to BD lol...

That sounds good news Sarah. Hopefully, now this is gone, you will find it easier to conceive.

Wishing you luck.

xxx

just sending you the very best of luck hunni and a big hug xx

Sending you a big hug Sarah. I know how emotionally draining they can be. Take it easy and spoil yourself today.

xx

thanx for that, i really needed it from a friendly ear!!

just feeling sorry for myself i think and needed a whinge, feel a lot better this afternoon so hopefully on the road to getting myself sorted.

again thanx for the hugs and listening its just wot i needed

xxxx

Hi

Sorry to hear youve been through a rough time and dont think your feeling sorry for yourself you have every right to be up set.
But keep your chin up cuz soon you'll be able to try again and hoepfully all will be well.
Hope your doing ok and try and relax this weekend.
xxxx
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back