Just arrived in the 2nd trimester

Keira

Reaction score
I was 13 weeks yesterday and had a terrible time in my first trimester with sickness :( so hopefully this will be better for me...

I have my first scan on the 12th july (next week) which im really looking forward too but really scared because of the blood tests :(

Hello and welcome... were a loverly lot will get you through the second tri

:D :hug:

Her 1st was really bad, sickness was terrible

Really hoping she's been through the worst of it

:|

hey and welcome!!!!!!

the blood test is not to bad :hug:

Hi Keira

Welcome to the 2nd tri. :wave:

Don't worry about the blood test, it really doesn't hurt and is over so quickly.

Hope the rest of your pegnancy is alot easier for you. :hug:

x

Hi Keira, I have only just arrived in the 2nd tri as well, so our babies must be due around the same time!

I have a scan tomorrow (it is actually my third, even though I am only 13 wks) but do they take blood from you? I thought blood was taken by my midwife at 16 weeks when I see her next?? (Don't like needles!!!)

Hey, welcome to the 2nd tri.
Dont worry about the blood tests...Take someone in with you, look at them not your arm like i do :doh: and just chat to them about anything. It will be over before you know it :D :hug:

Becky101, my midwife took blood from me at my 12 weeks and then again later on..So i thought all the blood was taken at some point by the midwife.
But i guess different areas are different!

Hi welcome Kiera. My first tri was awful too but the 2nd is so much better! Hopefully we had our fair share of horrible symptons in the beginning :D
Its fun here!

Hello hunny, welcome to the 2nd tri its brilliant in here!! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back