Now in the 2nd trimester

adele88

Reaction score
Right i am officially in the 2nd trimester lol got confused the last time as i thought i was in here when i was 13 weeks lol

HI EVERYONE LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOUS ALL XXXX

Last edited:
congrats on gettin here! i'm lovin the 2nd tri. loads of exciting things happen.
20 week scan- which i have monday:) cant wait
belly grows lots
baby kicks

u'll love it! enjoy! x

congrats on gettin here! i'm lovin the 2nd tri. loads of exciting things happen.
20 week scan- which i have monday:) cant wait
belly grows lots
baby kicks

u'll love it! enjoy! x

ooo sounds fun hehe

i only have my 12 week scan in 2 weeks lol and only getting my midwife in 2 weeks aswell i think they have forgot about me lol:shakehead:
i cant wait to feel the baby kick will be such an amazing feeling.

Last edited:
as mel says, this is def the best tri! xxx

Wow if your getting your first scan when your 16 weeks,they might be able to tell u what your havin!! Exciting!! Welcome! X

Me too!! Am 14 weeks today. Never thought I'd get here but am really looking forward to the next couple of months!! Good luck Adele xxx

Wow if your getting your first scan when your 16 weeks,they might be able to tell u what your havin!! Exciting!! Welcome! X

hopefully im not sure wheter they will give me a scan or not though because ive had 2 emergency scans so far. But if they do hopefully then can tell boy or girl so excited

Me too!! Am 14 weeks today. Never thought I'd get here but am really looking forward to the next couple of months!! Good luck Adele xxx

hey thanks good luck to you xxxx

I had an emergency scan at 9 weeks and they didn't give me my 20 week scan. But they will definently give you a 20 week scan as that's the important anomoly one. Exciting!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back