Just about to start TTC

muffins12

Reaction score
Hi,

Just after some advice really. Me and other half are desperate to start a family. He is in the Army but only has just over 4 years left. He is 35 and I am 28. We were going to wait until he leaves as we only see each other at weekends at the moment because I have a well paid job in a different area I can't leave but now we have decided not to wait because we feel ready and because of our ages in case we have problems conceiving and we want several kids and I can go part time at work and also can have a year maternity leave. Excited bought all my vitamins and a few magazines so far. Just be interested in any one else who has a partner who works away and is TTC, and anyone who is going to start TTC next month as we are, and any advice people have. Thanks.

:wave: Hi my partner does not work away and I have been ttc for 3 months now but just wanted to wish you luck.

My advice is don't became POAS Addict as it can cost a fortune :rotfl: :rotfl:

:wave:

My partner works offshore so he's away about 3 weeks every month :cry: but he's due home tomorrow :dance:

Good luck TTC, u sound very organised with your vitamins and that ready, i was the same, got all mine and zinc for the better half :wink:

we'v only been tryin a few months, but feelin very postive this month now :cheer:

oh thanks for that nice to know other people in same situation. Better get some zinc for OH! Let me know how you get on TTC.

you get the zinc from tesco, its not too dear either! am sure we'l hear a lot from each other when TTC :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back