TTC Isaac's little bro or sis~with no periods so no charting

Redshoes

Reaction score

Hello TTC ladies :wave:

My OH and I have been blessed with our beautiful son Isaac :hug: and we're in awe of the whole parenting experience, and we always wanted to TTC straight after Isaac was born but a bit of a shock labour and hospital stay delayed that, we wanted to feel mentally prepared before embarking on such a journey again.

Needless to say we've arrived at TTC city, I am partially breastfedding and so our chances are lessened because of that, plus my periods have not returned yet, so cannot do any of the chart things you ladies do, conceived within 6wks of TTC with Isaac so quite ignorant of TTC and hoping like you other ladies that it will just happen sooner rather than later :D

Thankfully we both love BD'ing and so all in all we're very lucky, and if we should be blessed again, then woohooooooooo :cheer:

Anyone else who conceived under similar circumstances to us, would love to hear any advice, thankyou very much in advance :hug:
Very best wishes :hug:

Good luck TTC, hope it happens for you soon :hug:

I loved my pregnancy and the experience of becoming a mum so much that I am begining to feel that I would love to have another soon (in the next couple of years) but I know OH doesnt want another, plus money is getting tight on maternity leave :(

Woo hoo - you go girl! I am so excited for you, and a little jealous too!

Valentine xxx

What a lovely name your son has, mine shares the same name :D

Good luck with your TTC. I'm sure you'll be as fortunate as your first attempt.

Thankyou so very much for the replies and well wishes ladies, lots of hugs and well wishes back :hug:
I'm trying not to think about doing a pregnancy test already :shock: A bit silly I know!! Really hoping that all you who are trying are too blessed with a BFP real soon!! :hug:

TD I think maybe in time your OH may change his mind, and in the meantime you have your beautiful Jake to keep you in awe :) V I just know you will have another beautiful baby someday in the future :hug: and just LOL Lucy, don't know if brave is the right word :lol: Your son has a beautiful name indeed Bagpuss17 :) thankyou for your lovely words too :hug:

hi i just wanted to say good luck ttc. I had my little girl 4 years ago and like you we wanted to ttc #2 straight away, we started trying when she was 6 weeks old i was still breast feeding and my period hadnt came yet and i fell pregnant with my other daughter straight away. Like you my first labour experience wasnt great, i was induced due to high blood pressure and she was in the wrong position so i ended up being cut and having forcepts(sorry for tmi) god knows how we managed to bd 6 weeks after. Having my two girls close together has been the best thing they are great company for each other.
Good luck im sure you will get your bfp soon.

good luck don't know where you get the energy from to try for another :rotfl:

Hi redshoes I'm not temping either but the ov tests are very reassuring.

Testing of all kinds can be irresistible and addictive :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back