Just about to set off..updated

mishm

Reaction score
..to go to the hospital my appointment is at 12 and im feeling nervous now :| (for those of you that dont know i get my results from the postmortmen and other tests that was carried out on my baby that i sadly lost at 16 wks) i will update once im back and see if they have any idea as to why it happened although they did explain that alot of the time they cant find otu and put it down to just one of those things :cry:

Sorry just had to have a vent before i go lol

Good luck :hug: :hug: hopefully you will get some answers

Back from hospital and basically he said that it had come up with no problems nothing wrong with the baby and as horrible as it is that it was just one of those things :cry:
He said but the good thing with that is at least that means there should be no complications if i was to get pregnant again but also no garuntees that it wouldnt happen again,and also my baby was a little a girl,i was doing well until then and then i just started to cry, although im gratful there is no complications i feel so sad that my baby was taken from me for no reason at all and that makes it harder to deal with for me. :cry:
It has been a really emotional day i didnt think i would be like this.

im am really sorry for what you have been through, sometimes its easier if we have a reason to blame for what happened, im sorry you didnt get any answers today, im still waiting for my answers i seemed to have put my grieving on hold untill i find out what was wrong with my baby, maybe this is what your going through so take your time to grieve and take care of your self :hug:

michelle, come here have a hug, :hug: :hug:

i wish id seen this earlier, im sorry that the postmortem didnt find anything, in a way its a relief i know because at least if you decide to have another baby you know there is nothing wrong, but on the otherhand you do what something to be noticed so that your angel didnt leave you without a reason (im not sure if this is making sense).

anyway if you do decide to try again, the hospital will keep an eye on everything and i know all we will be ok next time.

Maybe your little one and Carrie-ann are playing togeter in heaven watching over us.

You know where i am if you need to talk anytime, please look after yourself thinking of you so much hun.

Lots of love and hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone :hug:

Yes tracey u was making sense i know exactly what u mean and it's as if she left us for no reason which is hard and if there had been a problem then at least i would have that as the reason she didnt make it,it's a bit frustrating but we will get there.Yes im sure there will be up there together watching over us always :hug:

im glad it made sense, it will get better in time hun. look after yourself.

RIP little one :hug: :hug:

Im so sorry to hear that, my thoughts and prays are with u and your family, rest in peace little angel

:hug:

:hug: Michelle :hug: My heart breaks for you Sweetheart..... sometimes I feel so useless,I am sorry i haven't been much of a friend to you lately.I haven't been around much.... and ... You have been such a great support to me too.......oh Doll I wish you had answers,I know what you mean about losing a healthy child....'one of those things' it does make it harder to come to term with i think.. I wish it never happened to you too... :cry: I know it is hard to find a positive in this, But i do hope and pray you get to hold a full term happy healthy baby in the near future... you deserve it so so very much....
Take care of you.... Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Thanks yvonne :hug:

Cant believe how far on you are now time seems to have flown by since i last saw you on here.Hope you keeping well :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back