Miscarriage investigation *UPDATED *

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank the ladies for suggesting I phone up. I didn't ohone the place idrectly but the lady that took my bloods and they gave me some of the results as not all were back yet...

So far so good... I had the clotting and another one back and they were both fine...

Why do i get the feeling they are going to say im fine and my miscarriages were just one of those things?

Well i guess its good news :)

Yes it is good news hun although I can understand how in a way "a problem" that they can fix is kind of reassuring in an odd kind of way. They gave me lots of statistics today and the odd are still in our favour of having a viable pregnancy, I guess we all have to focus on that and have faith that it will happen.

Glad you don't have to wait until Feb!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

I still have to wait til feb to see the gynae I guess but im defo not waitng that long to start trying lmao!!

Thanks for replying

x

thats good, glad you got some results, are you still waiting for any other results?

tbh i found my consultant appointment a complete waste of time i dont know what i was expecting but i didnt come away with any new info at all she basically just confirmed the results, and kept stating 'it was just really bad luck' :wall: so if i were you i wouldnt hold out for your appointment.

Yeah Im going to phone on thursday to see if they have all returned a bit nervous but I guess thats natural.

I dont know why they just cant post the results or give u a day when they will phone you...

x

Steelgoddess said:
Yeah Im going to phone on thursday to see if they have all returned a bit nervous but I guess thats natural.

I dont know why they just cant post the results or give u a day when they will phone you...

x

Yes it's totally natural to be nervous :hug: . Mind you with the postal strikes I think it's probably a good thing that they don't post them...

+++

I hate it when people said to me your baby just wasnt ready fo this world and i was like well i hope you make yourself feel better saying that cos its no easier for me.

someone said to me my body wasnt ready for it when i m/c in dec 05

hHey everyone just to let you know i called the hospital yesterday and they said all my bloods are fine...

x

guess i just have to try again and hope for the best

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94