Am I the only one nervous about the meet?

evemarie8 said:
dionne said:
are you 2 coming dressed like your avatar 8)

Unfortunately (don't tell Fran) I don't actually own a beret!!!!!!! :shock:

Not to mention the fact that stockings and a mini skirt wouldn't look so good on by big pregnant celulitey legs :puke: :rotfl:

is 'celulitey' a word? or shall we add it to the evefran dictionary along with happified?

I only own one beret from my primary school (it was a private school with old fashioned uniform) and thats red and the size of a 9 yr olds head!!!

frangelle said:
is 'celulitey' a word? or shall we add it to the evefran dictionary along with happified?

I only own one beret from my primary school (it was a private school with old fashioned uniform) and thats red and the size of a 9 yr olds head!!!

Yep add it, along with happified and abandonificated!

Wear your 9 year olds beret, I dare you!!!!!!! :rotfl:

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

Yep add it, along with happified and abandonificated!

Wear your 9 year olds beret, I dare you!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Oh yeah forget about abandonificated!!!

Dunno where it is :think: My Grans I think!!!

frangelle said:
Depends if he's good looking or not :wink: :rotfl:

I always answer the door whether its male or female, don't you?!!! Do you refuse to answer your door if it's a male on the other side?!!!

PLUS how will I know? I am too short to see out of the spy hole on the door :oops: !!!

I don't answer the door to anyone I am not expecting if I am on my own, I am like an old lady, i talk to them through the letter box, then make them walk to the lounge window so I can see what they look like, if they are delivering stuff I open the window a bit to take it!!!!

If they are just knocking to sell me stuff or talk to me about charities or religion then I tell them to go away, in a not so polite manner!!!!

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:
Depends if he's good looking or not :wink: :rotfl:

I always answer the door whether its male or female, don't you?!!! Do you refuse to answer your door if it's a male on the other side?!!!

PLUS how will I know? I am too short to see out of the spy hole on the door :oops: !!!

I don't answer the door to anyone I am not expecting if I am on my own, I am like an old lady, i talk to them through the letter box, then make them walk to the lounge window so I can see what they look like, if they are delivering stuff I open the window a bit to take it!!!!

If they are just knocking to sell me stuff or talk to me about charities or religion then I tell them to go away, in a not so polite manner!!!!

Haha do you?!! I'll open the door to anyone unless I am having a lazy day and then I can't be arsed!!! I hate answering my home phone though, I want a phone with caller id on!!!

frangelle said:
Haha do you?!! I'll open the door to anyone unless I am having a lazy day and then I can't be arsed!!! I hate answering my home phone though, I want a phone with caller id on!!!

You're mad, your priorities are all out of sync!!! There is nothing dangerous about answering your phone but you might open your door to a crazed axe murderer!!! (not me, I am normal I promise!)

I jump out of my skin if the door knocks when I'm on my own! If Brads in, I make him open it, even if I am standing by it and he is upstairs!

I feel like I am paranoid now, but I am sticking to my guns, better safe than sorry!

I would like caller ID too, then I could ignore my Nan on a Friday night, just before Big Brother starts!!!! (is that mean?)

evemarie8 said:
frangelle said:

You're mad, your priorities are all out of sync!!! There is nothing dangerous about answering your phone but you might open your door to a crazed axe murderer!!! (not me, I am normal I promise!)

I jump out of my skin if the door knocks when I'm on my own! If Brads in, I make him open it, even if I am standing by it and he is upstairs!

I feel like I am paranoid now, but I am sticking to my guns, better safe than sorry!

I would like caller ID too, then I could ignore my Nan on a Friday night, just before Big Brother starts!!!! (is that mean?)

Your poor nan, tut tut, thought you got on really well with her you big meanie!!! I turn the ringer off our phone most of the time haha!!!

I love my Nan, just not when BB is on!!!

Make sure your ringer is on in the morning!!!!!!!!!!! See you at 10!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back