Just a quick update - been to GP

babyblonde

Reaction score
She was MUCH nicer than the doctor we saw at the hospital (but then, Hitler was nicer than the doctor at the hospital!).

Apparently the urine test from Friday was negative - despite the one on Thursday being positive - so it's possible that this little one never properly implanted as the positives we had got stronger from Sunday to Tuesday. She can't document it as a miscarriage as unfortunately all of their tests have shown up negative - but at least she believes me about the tests I took!

She said that there is no reason we can't ttc again straight away. When we get pregnant again, we have to go and get the GP to do a test for us so they can monitor the HCG levels and if we lose another one in this way then they will investigate things further.

I feel reassured, although obviously no less sad :(

We've decided to try again straight away (once I feel a little better and stop bleeding that is!)

Wanted to thank all you lovely girlies for all your wonderful advice and kind words during this difficult time x

aww bless ya hunney my thoughts r with u :hug: :hug: i hope tht everything goes ok for you in the future its not a nice thing to go thru at all i no tht take care of urself hun!!! xxxxxxx

Well I am glad your GP believed you! Do they think we make these things up for the good of our health? Grrrrrrr doctors. :evil:

Was so sorry to hear about your loss, but I am sure you will conceive again soon, and hope to see you in trimester 1 before I leave. No pressure or anything :talkhand:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls!

Well it only took us 1 month of trying last time so hopefully it won't be too long before we're back in first tri!

Felt weird about trying straight away at first as it felt like we were trying to replace the baby we'd lost - but after a long chat it seems like the right thing to do.

Im sorry babes but im glad your gp was nice and they will do tests if it happens again BUT fingers crossed it wont!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back